Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
1. In your own words, tell about your favorite character that you read in your Bible reading this term.
2. In your own words, tell about your favorite event that you read in your Bible reading this term.
Copy "Up came the dog and ran off with the candles."
1. Tell about Columbus's journey across the strange sea and what he saw there.
2. What do you know about Cortez and Montezuma?
3. Tell about a hero you read about this term.
1. Tell a fairy tale you read this term.
2. What do you know about Pocahontas?
1. How do stars show direction? How does a compass show direction?
2. Describe a plain.
3. What do you know about vapor?
Natural History and General Science
1. Tell about a water bug or Peggy's water plants.
2. What do you know about soap?
Father or friend to select a passage for student to read aloud.
1. Edmund wants to buy a bicycle that costs 38.50. He has 24.00; how much more does he need to save?
2. How many hours are there in two and a half days?
3. Andrew had 28 peppermints. If he gave half to Tony and then half of what he had left to Lauren, how many peppermints would Andrew have?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the things in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Father should choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2013 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.