Student's Name _________________________
Date of Exam ____________________________
Younger students: Copy, "How many ages in time?"
Older students: Copy, "Dick heard him, and came into the room."
Younger Form 1 students should choose two; older student should do all three.
1. What do you know of Columbus and the Sea of Darkness?
2. Tell about the Princes in the Tower.
3. Tell about Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt, or "the field of the cloth of gold."
Younger Form 1 students should choose one; older student should do both.
1. Tell one of Aesop's Fables.
2. Tell your favorite part of Robin Hood.
1. Tell about the Court of the Great Khan, or Cathay, or Marco's travels in the interior of India.
2. Can you explain why the sun never seems to remain still in the same place?
Natural History and General Science
1. What do you know about Flitter the Bat or Little Joe Otter?
2. Describe from memory something you drew in your Nature Notebook.
3. Choose one question matched to your term's Nature Study theme from here
Select a passage for student to read aloud.
Arithmetic (We encourage you to substitute questions from your math program.)
1. Bo has four quarters, a dime and two nickels. If he buys a drink for 95 cents, how much money will he have left?
2. What is 64 - 41?
3. What is 238 + 104?
1. Recite or sing something you have learned in your foreign language.
2. In your foreign language name the colors of items in your schoolroom, using full sentences.
1. Describe your favorite picture from this term's picture study.
Choose a poem, and two Bible verses learned this term for student to recite.
Sing your favorite folksong and hymn from this term.
Show some work in handicrafts from this term to someone outside your family.
Copyright © 2002-2017 AmblesideOnline. All rights reserved. Use of this curriculum subject to the terms of our License Agreement.