AmblesideOnline Forums
2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=22467)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - justNermari - 02-10-2016

Will there be a place to purchase snacks in between meals?

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - VirginiaLee - 02-10-2016

For those flying in would there be any type of shuttle service from the airport to the retreat and then from the retreat back to the airport? I'm more than willing to pay for this service, but hoping to not have to pay the price of a rental car for all that time.  :)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Purposeful Abnegation - 02-10-2016

After thinking about it and talking it over with my mom it looks like I will be joining y'all Deep in the Heart of AO! [Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie] Now on to finding bunk mates![Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie]

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - SowingLittleSeeds - 02-10-2016

I'm getting so excited. I got my husband on board, he wants to come too now. We got the finances worked out. He's pretty sure he will get the time off work. BUT........now have to find someone (or a few different people) to watch the kids for us. Please pray that if it is His will for us to go, that He provide us with people willing to keep the children for a few day.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - amyedith - 02-10-2016

I am SOO excited about this (especially so close to me) and desperately want to go!! However, finances are really a problem right now, even at the commuter price. Will the conference be able to offer any "working scholarships" for volunteers? I could see about arranging childcare or something! If not, I totally understand - but please pray we can work it out! :)

On another note -- that "nursing rules" post was the best thing ever. So, if my nursling is turning 1 this month, he still counts? Lol!

Thanks for all the hard work you're doing to put this conference together, Advisory!

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - phoebebopeep - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 12:53 PM)Purposeful Abnegation Wrote: After thinking about it and talking it over with my mom it looks like I will be joining y'all Deep in the Heart of AO! [Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie] Now on to finding bunk mates![Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie] [Whoopee! smilie]
Yay! I look forward to meeting you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Purposeful Abnegation - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 02:00 PM)phoebebopeep Wrote: Yay! I look forward to meeting you.

Me too!

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - lklivingston - 02-10-2016

My nursling will be 2-1/2 by the conference and absolutely will be attending. Now, I will say that it does make it difficult to attend sessions. :-)

2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - rachelrw - 02-11-2016

I'm just wondering if I missed the link to register... or if it isn't available yet. Thanks.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Lani - 02-11-2016

Not ready to take registrations yet... soon.