AmblesideOnline Forums
2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=22467)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Purposeful Abnegation - 04-21-2016

Ooo I like him!!! [cheesy grin] Sounds like you found a winner! ;)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Dawn Rhymer - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 04:56 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Sorry! Yes, probably. They expect everyone to eat in the dining hall.

Did the facility change its policy on allowing in outside food?

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - lklivingston - 04-21-2016

No, outside food is still not permitted in the dining hall.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - dthomasof3 - 04-22-2016

I just finished registering! Woohoo! Also, if anyone is curious (or missed the special diet deadline like I did *facepalm*) I called the retreat and they said there's usually grilled options and fruit/yogurt for breakfast but they can't guarantee for every meal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - LeslieNoelani - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 09:38 AM)dthomasof3 Wrote: I just finished registering! Woohoo! Also, if anyone is curious (or missed the special diet deadline like I did *facepalm*) I called the retreat and they said there's usually grilled options and fruit/yogurt for breakfast but they can't guarantee for every meal.

I plan to bring a couple of energy bars just in case.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Friederike - 04-22-2016

thanks for the schedule. its so hard having to pick from the breakout sessions. question:what does AO mini fair mean?And overview in front of some of the years? thanks,Friederike

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Purposeful Abnegation - 04-22-2016

Oh my goodness!!!! [Whoopee! smilie] This looks so lovely! [Heart <3] May I be greedy andĀ ask what is the Music Study session going to consist of?

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - joyfulhymn - 04-22-2016

I am just dying inside. I realize that there was no way to fit everything in, but I simply can't choose between "Atmosphere, Discipline, and Life" and "Reading"!!! (There's other sessions that are hard, but this is the most difficult choice.) I think we are all going to get to practice our narration skills at meals so that we can share what we've learned at the sessions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - justNermari - 04-22-2016

I am just dying over the schedule! How am I going to be able to choose?? I need to meet up with some of you ladies so we can "debrief" each other on the different sessions. Or, anyone know how I can clone myself?

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Mary Louise - 04-22-2016

The difficulty of decision is weighty!!