AmblesideOnline Forums
2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=22467)

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - joyfulhymn - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 02:20 AM)WendiC Wrote: I'm thinking about giving a free mug or totebag to the first person who sings five of these songs with me at the conference (first verses only).
Wait, I thought CM said not to use incentives or rewards? (clearly meant tongue in cheek!)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - LeslieNoelani - 05-01-2016

We have turned off the option to order coffee mugs and totebags, as we need to turn in our pre-order counts.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - LeslieNoelani - 05-01-2016

There's a mom who bought a non-refundable Conference Registration and now has to cancel. If you were hoping to register and missed the deadline, she's hoping to transfer/sell her registration. Email amblesideonlinemoderators@gmail.com and I can put you in touch with her.

I think she found somebody to purchase her registration and go in her place.

2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - Lindsaytaylortaylor - 05-02-2016

Can someone give me an idea of what the atmosphere, discipline, and life session will cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - lklivingston - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 01:04 PM)Lindsaytaylortaylor Wrote: Can someone give me an idea of what the atmosphere, discipline, and life session will cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"What are Charlotte Mason's three tools of education -- atmosphere, discipline, and life -- all about? If these are our only tools, what other tools did she reject and why? And how can we re-imagine them to put them at use in our own homes?"

If you haven't responded to the survey, please do. 150 of you have! We really want to make sure no one misses a session because of space.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - arc - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 01:31 PM)lklivingston Wrote: If you haven't responded to the survey, please do. 150 of you have! We really want to make sure no one misses a session because of space.

My husband is joining me at the conference; should I have him fill out the survey as well?

(05-02-2016, 02:11 PM)arc Wrote: My husband is joining me at the conference; should I have him fill out the survey as well?

If he plans to attend sessions, then he absolutely should fill it out.  I want to make sure that we have the biggest rooms assigned to the sessions the most people want to attend.

RE: 2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - arc - 05-03-2016

(05-02-2016, 02:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: If he plans to attend sessions, then he absolutely should fill it out.  I want to make sure that we have the biggest rooms assigned to the sessions the most people want to attend.

I will let him know, thanks!

2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! - phoebebopeep - 05-03-2016

Would it be okay to bring various AO books to give away? Place them somewhere at a table in the fair maybe?