AmblesideOnline Forums
Conference scholarships! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Conference scholarships! (/showthread.php?tid=25074)

Pages: 1 2

Conference scholarships! - WendiC - 04-16-2016

Great news! thanks to the generosity of a very special lady, we have some scholarships we can award and we want to share them!

If you could not come to the conference before, but a 100 dollar donation towards your conference fee would make it possible, please email us and include a short note about why you think our conference will help you. You do need to be sure you can come w/that help, because we want to award them quickly!

Unfortunately, the deadline for special meal requests has passed, so you need to be able to eat the regular fare, or bring your own and eat out on the grounds or, I suppose, your hotel rooms, not sure what Lakeview prefers, except they say no outside food in their dining hall.
We have a limited number of these scholarships, so please only email if you are sure you can come with this help.

Email us at amblesideonline@gmail.com to tell us you are coming and want a scholarship. Priority goes to those we hear from in the next 3 days.

RE: Conference scholarships! - Fields of Grace - 04-21-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:14 AM)WendiC Wrote: Great news! thanks to the generosity of a very special lady, we have some scholarships we can award and we want to share them!

If you could not come to the conference before, but a 100 dollar donation towards your conference fee would make it possible, please email us and include a short note about why you think our conference will help you. You do need to be sure you can come w/that help, because we want to award them quickly!

Unfortunately, the deadline for special meal requests has passed, so you need to be able to eat the regular fare, or bring your own and eat out on the grounds or, I suppose, your hotel rooms, not sure what Lakeview prefers, except they say no outside food in their dining hall.
We have a limited number of these scholarships, so please only email if you are sure you can come with this help.

Email us at amblesideonline@gmail.com to tell us you are coming and want a scholarship. Priority goes to those we hear from in the next 3 days.

RE: Conference scholarships! - Fields of Grace - 04-21-2016

Hi,

I am not sure where to go to see if scholarships are still available.  Sorry!  Could you direct me to the right place.

RE: Conference scholarships! - lklivingston - 04-21-2016

Email the address in the first post above.

RE: Conference scholarships! - Fields of Grace - 04-25-2016

(04-16-2016, 08:14 AM)WendiC Wrote: Great news! thanks to the generosity of a very special lady, we have some scholarships we can award and we want to share them!

Did you answer my question somewhere and I am just not seeing it?

Thank you

RE: Conference scholarships! - lklivingston - 04-25-2016

Yes, in post #4.

RE: Conference scholarships! - LeslieNoelani - 04-25-2016

Conference Scholarships have been awarded and applied. We have no more scholarships to offer.

(04-25-2016, 05:21 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Yes, in post #4.
Were there any left [I'm just a little angel.]

(04-25-2016, 05:21 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Yes, in post #4.
Were there any left [I'm just a little angel.]