AmblesideOnline Forums
Conference audio! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Conference audio! (/showthread.php?tid=26718)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Conference audio! - Purposeful Abnegation - 07-18-2016

Am I the only one who can't get the zip file to open?

Conference audio! - AngeliqueK - 07-18-2016

Thank you

RE: Conference audio! - Subversive Gardener - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 02:21 PM)Purposeful Abnegation Wrote: Am I the only one who can't get the zip file to open?

It worked for me. Maybe try downloading it again?

Thanks, AA!

RE: Conference audio! - Phyllis - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 11:17 AM)Tammy Glaser Wrote: Exactly when does the price go up. Technically if you posted earlier this afternoon, it's only been up for half a day. You know how picky we math people are. I want to share on my feed but not disappoint those who count every penny.
About 6-7 more hours. I'm supposed to change it before I go to bed. It's on Ukraine time. :)

(07-18-2016, 02:21 PM)Purposeful Abnegation Wrote: Am I the only one who can't get the zip file to open?
So far, you're the only one who has said anything, out of 158 orders. If you can't get it, I can email you the files unzipped.

Conference audio! - laurke - 07-18-2016

I couldn't open it on my iPad without putting it into Evernote first, but I'm sure it would be easier on a computer. Regardless, the zip file downloaded into Dropbox without issue, then I opened it in Evernote to listen. What a great talk, Donna-Jean, thank you.

Conference audio! - Donna-Jean - 07-19-2016

Thank you, I am praying much today that God uses this to encourage others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Conference audio! - dcil2479 - 07-19-2016

Thank you so much for this! Wasn't able to go to the conference, then bummed to find out there won't be another one for a few years. But so happy to be able to get the audio!

RE: Conference audio! - BecTasmanian - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:41 AM)Donna-Jean Wrote: Thank you, I am praying much today that God uses this to encourage others.

When you said you have four children but that there was a time you thought you couldn't have any, I also thanked God.  That happened to us too.  Some days are hard. work. all. day.  And there is chaos.  But I need to say "Great is Thy Faithfulness" and thank God for these four!

RE: Conference audio! - Purposeful Abnegation - 07-20-2016

(07-18-2016, 10:49 PM)Phyllis Wrote: So far, you're the only one who has said anything, out of 158 orders. If you can't get it, I can email you the files unzipped.

Thank you so much Phyllis and Donna Jean!!! As someone who has lived (and also had been homeschooled) through many ever since moments I needed this talk oh so much!!! It brought me to many good tears!!! I will never ever be able to express how much this has blessed me!!! Thank you again and again!!!

Conference audio! - Donna-Jean - 07-21-2016

Thank you - my talk is as much to me as from me, as I need this, too. I am so grateful for the comments. An expanded version of this is the purpose of my book-in-progress, and I would appreciate prayer for that :)