AmblesideOnline Forums
Registration is OPEN! - Printable Version

+- AmblesideOnline Forums (https://amblesideonline.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome Center (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://amblesideonline.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Registration is OPEN! (/showthread.php?tid=37695)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Registration is OPEN! - kdernier - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 09:18 PM)teafairy Wrote: Kayla, are you going?  Anyone else from Melbourne? ::) -Adele hoffman

I am Adele! And I have a friend from Titusville going with me!

RE: Registration is OPEN! - Dawn Duran - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 09:13 PM)MelissaM Wrote: Will we get a confirmation? Or do we just assume if we've paid and sent the email we are set? Thank you!

Per point #3 on the registration page:

Quote:3. Your registration is complete when you receive a return email from AOCampMeeting@gmail.com confirming that your lodging is secured.

This is a home grown operation with limited numbers of people manning the registration desk. We appreciate your patience as we do our very best!

RE: Registration is OPEN! - greenebalts - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 09:24 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: Per point #3 on the registration page:

This is a home grown operation with limited numbers of people manning the registration desk. We appreciate your patience as we do our very best!

Thanks Dawn....after I typed and sent it, I remembered. [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  Sorry, it's just so exciting!!  [!] [Heart <3]

RE: Registration is OPEN! - Amy_Johnson - 11-01-2018

Thank you AO ladies for all of your hard work! My payment and email are done and it is early here in California so I am going back to bed.  [zzzz...]

RE: Registration is OPEN! - Brownie18 - 11-01-2018

Thankful and excited! Praying blessings on all the planning crew and their families!

Registration is OPEN! - Charlotte~S - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 09:40 PM)Amy_Johnson Wrote: Thank you AO ladies for all of your hard work! My payment and email are done and it is early here in California so I am going back to bed.  [zzzz...]

Same here Amy! (Hopefully I can get back to sleep with all this excitement hehe!) [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

We are so thankful!! I will be praying for all you AO ladies working hard during this busy registration time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Registration is OPEN! - Amy_Johnson - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 09:50 PM)Charlotte~S Wrote: Same here Amy! (Hopefully I can get back to sleep with all this excitement hehe!) [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

So true!!! The excitement has already kept me awake, but I'm a night owl so after only 3 hours of sleep, I hope I can get a bit more.   [Ha ha ha ha!]

RE: Registration is OPEN! - KLStephens - 11-01-2018

SO EXCITED!!!!!! All registered and counting the days! Haha

RE: Registration is OPEN! - Lani - 11-01-2018

Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps! Paypal and email registration. An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part. :)

Registration is OPEN! - Charlotte~S - 11-01-2018

(11-01-2018, 10:05 PM)Lani Wrote: Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps! Paypal and email registration. An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part. :)

I hope mine went through- it took at least a full minute of my gmail saying “sending” which never happens...I hope we didn’t break gmail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk