Link to AO homepage - did it disappear?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Link to AO homepage - did it disappear?
There used to be a link to the AO homepage at the top of the forum. I am not seeing it now. Did it go away, or am I just not seeing it somehow?
Homesteader, homeschooler, homemaker, mama to four and wife to my high school sweetheart.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." - Anne Shirley
The following 1 user Likes Laura in Ontario's post:
  • Purposeful Abnegation
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Link to AO homepage - did it disappear?
(07-05-2024, 01:15 AM)Laura in Ontario Wrote: There used to be a link to the AO homepage at the top of the forum. I am not seeing it now. Did it go away, or am I just not seeing it somehow?

I don't see it or any of the other options (like to the CM series) either...  [Huh??]
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (Y0), Gentleman (Y0), & Light-Giving Priceless One (Due Summer '24)
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Link to AO homepage - did it disappear?
I still see the link to the homepage at the bottom of the forum page, in that little bar down at the bottom of the page. I don't remember when/where there was one at the top of the pages on the forum, though.
~Kiel~ Mama to DS "J" (13, Yr 7) and DD "A" (9, Yr 3) and Wife to Papa Lemon. Blogging at Tuning Hearts and finding new adventures in Colorado!
The following 1 user Likes MamaLemon's post:
  • Lizzie Smith
There was. The main AO forum template (that controls how it looks) got corrupted recently and had to be updated. That update used a template that wasn't current, so it's possible other things are different too. Rampion is fixing the menus right now.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • AnneWhite, GrowerOfRadishes, Purposeful Abnegation
I'm on the Forum right now, on Safari, and the link is still at the top like always.
MaryEllen
Mom of 2 AO Graduates
(07-05-2024, 03:31 AM)MaryEllen Wrote: I'm on the Forum right now, on Safari, and the link is still at the top like always.

Rampion put it back in the AO template, which most people are using.  For those beta testing the mobile template, it was always there.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I am on a PC, using Brave browser. Looks like since I started this thread, the link has returned! I guess I should have been more patient.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
Homesteader, homeschooler, homemaker, mama to four and wife to my high school sweetheart.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it." - Anne Shirley
(07-05-2024, 04:04 AM)Laura in Ontario Wrote: I am on a PC, using Brave browser. Looks like since I started this thread, the link has returned! I guess I should have been more patient.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
No, it would not have returned if you hadn't posted.
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Laura in Ontario, Sammie2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 5 book purchase link needs update Mscott07 2 2,649 03-02-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: ghutzley
  Wondering about a link to Amazon.ca? Laura in Ontario 2 5,524 08-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Laura in Ontario
  Possible Link Change in Y8? COMama 2 5,093 08-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Broken link concerning TCOO jwillis4mo 2 4,888 03-15-2022, 12:51 PM
  Year 8 link to Study Guide not working - FYI tkbbmom24 5 8,923 02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
  AO Amazon link TheSchoolintheHills 2 4,853 09-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Last Post: TheSchoolintheHills
  Yr 9 link broken ozark mama 2 5,170 08-27-2021, 10:17 AM
Last Post: ozark mama
  "AO Home" link at top of forum LucyBeeH 23 36,773 08-24-2021, 05:44 AM
  Jensen's Grammar broken link Yr 9... honeymommy6 0 2,229 08-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Last Post: honeymommy6
  Link for CHOW timeline not working yoganurture@gmail.com 2 4,767 07-22-2021, 02:33 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani