Improvements to Booklists
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Improvements to Booklists
For the free reads in Year 9 there are a lot of books that could have a kindle version linked.  Some have a free kindle version, but they have no K at the end of the title.  Normally the kindle versions are linked so this is the first year I have run into this problem.  I have chosen a kindle version for each book that did not have one linked.  We have not read them yet to see if they are good versions.  I will share the links once we have read them.  I am putting this here in case there is a reason for the kindle versions not being linked.
Wife to my highschool archenemy and mother of 4, AO Year 9, Year 7, Year 4, Year 0.  "Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them." Charlotte Mason
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Improvements to Booklists
Bumping this as I just split it off to a new thread.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Improvements to Booklists
Oh we did have to switch a few kindle versions for better ones. I can see if my daughter can give the links to the ones that worked best for her, she is pretty picky.
Wife to my highschool archenemy and mother of 4, AO Year 9, Year 7, Year 4, Year 0.  "Mothers work wonders once they are convinced that wonders are demanded of them." Charlotte Mason
The following 1 user Likes CrazyMama's post:
  • Zoo Keeper