AO Science!
Announcements/RE: AO Science!
(08-07-2014, 05:46 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: You can get hints from a certain someone's blog, but if they're out of print, we probably can't use them, even if we wanted to.

I'll be home mid September and we'll be back at it. I'm off to Paris on Sunday. Not boasting, or anything... [cheesy grin]

I hope that you will be able to climb the steps and look over the city at Sacre Couer and enjoy crepes in Montmarte. SC is one of my favorite Parisien sights...Absolutely breathtaking. Not that I have been there much but...the two times I have done that have stuck with me. Enjoy Paris, mon amie!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 3 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • Jeanne Webb, Lizzie Smith, MamaSnow
(08-07-2014, 05:46 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: You can get hints from a certain someone's blog, but if they're out of print, we probably can't use them, even if we wanted to.

I'll be home mid September and we'll be back at it. I'm off to Paris on Sunday. Not boasting, or anything... [cheesy grin]

Enjoy, Jeanne! I'm sure the science can wait[Cool, man. Grooovay. Like, peace out and all that jazz...] We may be going to France next year so I'd love to hear/read about your experiences!
Blessings,
Kelly
Mom to 6, Mimi to 8, Homeschooling the last two, twin 15yo twin boys
The following 1 user Likes Kelly1730's post:
  • Jeanne Webb
Actually, we'll mostly be hanging out with friends, but we'll try to see a few sights. :-)
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
The following 1 user Likes Jeanne Webb's post:
  • Dawn Duran
Musee D'Orsay and Shakespeare & Co. would be the only things I'd want to go back and see again. And mass at St. Germain.
Kathy W.~Northwest by North
"The teacher who allows his scholars the freedom of the city of books is at liberty to be their guide, philosopher and friend; and is no long the mere instrument of forcible intellectual feeding."
Vol. 6
The following 1 user Likes Kathy W.'s post:
  • MelisaH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Bible & Science Changes Donna-Jean 37 53,626 04-05-2023, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Mariel
  Year 9 Science AO Advisory 55 633,583 09-08-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: kgkat
  Science changes for year 8 and 3 Jeanne Webb 31 427,164 09-19-2015, 05:32 AM
Last Post: michelle dawn
  Science Change: Years 2 and 3/Pagoo LeslieNoelani 1 62,270 11-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Phyllis