Happy 15th Birthday, AO!
Announcements/RE: Happy 15th Birthday, AO!
I can't see it either. Happy birthday anyway! So, so thankful :)
The following 1 user Likes sarahlashbrook's post:
  • LynnBruce
Wow, it is amazing the influence and outreach AO has had in just 15 Years! I'm so thankful for the work you've all poured into it and the fruits it has produced in my family. We've been using AO for five of those years and we are excited for many future years of using it and learning and growing! Thank You!
DD (Year 4), DD (7th-PS), DD (9th-PS), DS (11th-PS)  "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The following 3 users Like Sonia's post:
  • Dawn Duran, Purposeful Abnegation, verkom
I love that I'll remember AO's bday! Hope all the Advisory are celebrating this momentous day! And many, many thanks! Sonia said expressed my sentiments well.
Announcements/Happy 15th Birthday, AO!
Happy birthday, AO! Thanks to all the ladies (and supportive husbands) who labored to birth this beautiful gift! May the Lord continue to bless your lives for your obedience to His calling.
Hugs all around

Mama to three: ds (2006); dd (2008); ds (2012)
Beracá Valley Academy
[Heart <3] Kristyn 
aka: RaggedyPrincess
Mama to three: Royal (06/2006), Alice (09/2008) and Almanzo (01/2012)
Find me over at {Beracá Valley Academy}

I can't see either graphic however a most happy birthday to AO!!! God Grant You Many Years!!!
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
Announcements/Happy 15th Birthday, AO!
I can see both graphics, as on Instagram and Facebook. :). Happy birthday to AO and its users everywhere!
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
(07-05-2016, 01:32 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: What about now?

(07-05-2016, 01:47 AM)LynnBruce Wrote: (Click away!)

No, still can't see either. Thanks for trying :)
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
Happy Birthday, Ambleside!!
Thank you for blessing my family!!
Ditto - Happy Birthday and thank you for your mentoring. I don't know what I would have done without you. You help us hit the ground running. You help us when we get stuck. You have done SO MUCH hard work in the past fifteen years and we are having a light burden as a result. I hope to homeschool for the next fifteen years as my youngest is three!
Aussie Mum of four; trusting God - "for in my need, His power is displayed." Youngest is AO1 in 2020
The following 3 users Like BecTasmanian's post:
  • LeslieNoelani, Malgomaj, Subversive Gardener
I was able to see it on Facebook.
"You have to have a strong will to give it up [to God]." ~ Mother Alexandra ~ former Princess Ileana of Romania
Katherine ~ Orthodox Christian ~ Happily Married
God Has Heard and Manifested Himself (5, Y0) , Gentleman (1, Y0), & Light-Giving Spirit (Due Summer '24)
The following 1 user Likes Purposeful Abnegation's post:
  • LynnBruce