Upgrading forum...
Announcements/Upgrading forum...
I just updated our forum software. It looks like now we have a little problem with logging in/out. I'm working on it....

Please be patient! :)
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
The following 3 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • Annie HL, Jeanne Webb, SowingLittleSeeds
Announcements/RE: Upgrading forum...
Well, that's weird - I see the "Likes" under your post listed twice, a duplicate row.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
Also related to the upgrade. I had to turn them off, and then turn them back on. And now I need to fix them. :) But I'm more worried about the login problem!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
Okay. That was an easy fix there (for the likes).

Please really do pray for me with the rest of this! I'd love to get it fixed before I have to go to bed, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. :-(
ForumRunner is no longer working with the forum.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Ugh.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
It says the forum software plugin may be outdated.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • karenshearer
It is all working fine for me, if that makes you feel any better. :)
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
The following 1 user Likes michelle dawn's post:
  • lklivingston
I'm fine, but I haven't logged out and I don't use mobile.
Kathy W.~Northwest by North
"The teacher who allows his scholars the freedom of the city of books is at liberty to be their guide, philosopher and friend; and is no long the mere instrument of forcible intellectual feeding."
Vol. 6
I am always logged in and only rarely use mobile (on my Kindle). But I think even on the Kindle I don't log out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scheduled Website/Forum Maintenance lklivingston 4 10,972 08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Getting Started with the AO Forum AO Advisory 3 122,532 07-24-2021, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  FORUM MAINTENANCE Will Result in Downtime; Probably Today LeslieNoelani 2 16,275 09-30-2020, 03:01 AM
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,914 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  ATTN: Parents of teens - Do you know about the HEO Teen Area of the forum? MelisaH 5 99,068 12-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Last Post: ElizabethL
  Forum Email lklivingston 0 24,543 03-17-2017, 02:14 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Buy/sell forum Lani 8 153,787 10-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep
  Forum closing (and Christmas party) Phyllis 0 26,415 12-18-2015, 10:26 PM
  Forum Maintenance - November 2015 MelisaH 8 119,493 11-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: COMama
  Forum Update June 2015 MelisaH 1 38,389 06-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Last Post: jmoore2001us@yahoo.com