Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
I'm just too brain dead to post. And to read for the book discussions. I do agree about the back to school rush, and I think the in person conferences are a great next step. I love how they are springing up, and perhaps in addition to the mother's education course some of those who have organized conferences can share tips.

After I get settled somewhat I want to start a group, even if I have to recruit people. Two of my "about CM" books made the cut because they might help me find/convert others to CM. So I will be pestering y'all with questions on that, probably in the spring.

Added to that, it's nearly November. We are on week 2 or 3 still of our fall term I think. The artist prints are hanging up in the room still, but the maps are down/packed. We play the folksongs and composer and hymns on occasion. Oh and my kids are either running wild or being babysat by electrical devices. So I do not feel qualified to advise anyone.

I know I'm not the only one under high stress right now. And I miss you all, I miss reading AO books, and I miss reading period.

Any way, sample size of one. :) (Oh, and I nearly quit Facebook. I ended up removing all groups and pages from my Facebook feed, because I was missing my friends.
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
The following 4 users Like Amy Jo Hines's post:
  • laurke, Primeperiwinkle, Purposeful Abnegation, Subversive Gardener

Messages In This Thread
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 10-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by Amy Jo Hines - 10-31-2015, 04:30 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by EllenM - 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 239,373 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran