Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
(10-31-2015, 12:33 AM)Dawn Girl Wrote: One way I gauge the activity Forum is by choosing "View Today's Posts" and then looking how many pages of threads are there.  Typically there are 3 or 4.  Sometimes, mainly weekends, there are 2.  One day recently (in the last few months), we made it to 5!  I think I would say the Forum has slowed down if we consistently only have 2 pages during the week.

It would be sad if the Forum slowed down.  I am noticing many more serious questions on Facebook, and the discussions for those questions are occurring on Facebook.  There was one I was disappointed to have missed--by that I mean that the discussion was not taking place on the Forum.  I wish I could remember what it was.  It was a very good discussion with quite a few of the AA taking part.

I'm not opposed to Facebook; I just don't know how to proceed with it in a useful way.  To me, it is random and chaotic.  I'm hoping over time, as I go there, it begins to make sense.

It *is* random and chaotic.  I think that's something people like there.  I don't mind it.  I'm a little random and chaotic myself.  
I keep meaning to repost some of the comments, reworded if necessary, here in the forum so that the good ideas are easier to find again later, and I have done that a couple of times, but not nearly often enough. 
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
The following 1 user Likes WendiC's post:
  • Dawn Rhymer

Messages In This Thread
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 10-30-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by WendiC - 10-31-2015, 06:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by EllenM - 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 239,355 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran