Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
Announcements/RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy
(02-09-2014, 10:33 AM)robeliken Wrote: That makes plenty of sense. :) I do wish the forum had a better central repository for files like the old yahoo group did. (Schedules, art, etc). It makes things hard to find when they are buried in threads. I know that's probably in a far future plan when you all find some elusive spare time!

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk

We and the mods try really hard to catch and add the links to various things when you all have files hosted elsewhere and share the link to them. Sometimes, they are in the appropriate Form area or in the appropriate topic area (Art or Music for example). Then, we have one or 2 mods who try to glean all of that and get those links all into the Resources section. ;)

One thing to know, is that in the beginning of the forum we tried to allow storing files here that various people like yourself have created. Now, we prefer for our members to host their own files and simply share the link to where they are housing them (Google Drive, Drop Box, etc.). Files can eat up a lot of space very quickly! [cheesy grin]

Thank you again for your contribution to the AO Community!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Read: Regarding Ambleside Online's Copyright Policy - by MelisaH - 02-09-2014, 11:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 7 Free Read Change lklivingston 10 139,270 04-17-2019, 03:00 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this week MelisaH 1 39,543 08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: MelisaH
Exclamation PLEASE READ: Routine Maintenance this weekend MelisaH 20 308,418 04-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dawn Duran