Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
I have had the opportunity to join the AO Facebook page, and I must admit, I have no idea what I'm doing there. This is a bit of a plea from a place of severe ignorance.

The Forum has order...Facebook is chaos.

It resembles to some degree the "View Today's Posts" page, but it has no forums. How does anyone find anything?

But maybe I'm just missing something.

Is there any Rhyme or Reason to Facebook? Does anyone have any tips or insights into usefully using the AO Facebook page? I know I will remain there as a lurker for the foreseeable future. (Our family facebook account technically belongs to my husband, and I promised I wouldn't post comments or make any friends.)

I'm so thankful for the forum, and I don't see myself committing much time or resources to the AO Facebook page (especially when I have a moratorium). But maybe I'm just old, set in my ways, and adverse to change. Maybe I felt just as lost when I started using the Forum, but I don't remember.

Please, either convince me of the amazing merits of the Facebook page or reassure me it is OK to just to remain here in the Forum.
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 1 user Likes Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • MelisaH

Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by Dawn Rhymer - 10-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 10-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by EllenM - 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 239,710 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran