Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
So - I thought I had joined AO's facebook page years ago. I love to read the helpful blog posts, etc. Then I went to the retreat and heard all these people talking about a fb page that seemed much busier than the one I knew and loved. Came home and found out "oh, there's a GROUP!".

But, yes - chaos.

I didn't know it was possible to turn notifications off. I think I have to try that.

I've also noticed that people only half doing AO or just using it as a reading list seem to offer that kind of advice more freely on FB, while here we mostly keep that in the "combining with other curricula" area.

My favorite place to go for quick questions is the site map. But I'm probably odd that way. I spent 2 years getting to know AO through the site map before I got brave enough to join the yahoo loop.

You can also search the forum to see if someone else already asked your question.
- Mandie
Mom to Jack (16 - year 10), Sally (14 - year 9), Molly (11 - year 5), Gareth (9 - year 2), and Sunny (7- year 1)
Occasionally blogging at http://teachingdragonslayers.blogspot.com
The following 4 users Like carpeaeternitatem's post:
  • Celeste, Janice, MelisaH, Vanessa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by carpeaeternitatem - 10-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 10-30-2015, 11:08 PM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-01-2015, 12:47 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 11-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by EllenM - 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Want to Connect With AO on Facebook? - by laurke - 02-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 238,227 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran