Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
Announcements/Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
They are working on it!
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
Announcements/RE: Want to Connect With AO on Facebook?
(11-07-2015, 12:17 AM)MaryFrances Wrote: I saw that! And they look great! One thing that may smooth the path for some people would be to put links into the description of the photo, so that they can be easily clicked or copied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did that last night! Also put the photos in an album so we can find them more easily in the future.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(11-07-2015, 12:51 AM)eldarwen Wrote: Is anyone here an admin? I have been trying to join the FB group but it seems I am blocked for no reason. Can an admin help unblock me please?
You should be unblocked now. Would you try joining again? We'll send you a PM, and when you respond we'll let you in.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(11-07-2015, 02:50 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Did that last night! Also put the photos in an album so we can find them more easily in the future.

See that?  That right there is where you lose me every time.
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
If you click on Photos and then Albums, there's one called AO Information. All these new graphics are in it. You can add to it too.
Kathy 
I'm going to chime in here (late) because I too had noticed the forum seemed to have slowed down.  I had noticed a lot of non-school talk but not many new school related enquiries.  Since I'm not on FB it never occurred to me that was the reason.  I have to say it makes me a little sad because it seems like the forum has lost a little momentum.  :-( 

ETA: Not necessarily complaining, just surprised to read the previous comments from others thinking the forum had slowed a little as well.
ozark mama
The following 1 user Likes ozark mama's post:
  • phoebebopeep
(11-07-2015, 02:51 AM)lklivingston Wrote: You should be unblocked now. Would you try joining again? We'll send you a PM, and when you respond we'll let you in.

Thanks I'm in!
The following 1 user Likes eldarwen's post:
  • lklivingston
Let me know if I made a complete mess on Facebook. I posted a third (so sorry) thread (I don't even know if they are called that in Facebook) because as I learn more about Facebook, I want to change how I'm keeping it organized.

I now have one thread for which I can always edit the top, opening post to update to the current week of the discussion and can also can announce the week in a comment.

Do I need to do anything to the other two threads or will those interested find this new one without any problems?

Thank you for helping a Facebook newbie.
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 1 user Likes Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • phoebebopeep
You guys make me want to join Facebook again just for the AO group. ;-)
Mom to one DD, Y4
Louisiana, U.S.A.

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis

(11-11-2015, 01:49 AM)phoebebopeep Wrote: You guys make me want to join Facebook again just for the AO group. ;-)

That is the only reason I joined. I put up every security option that was available, and I have no friends. What a hoot when I was very seriously telling my husband in the kitchen, who has over 500 "friends", that I was not even going to be his friend. My daughter, who had no idea of the context, cried out, "Mom, what are you saying! How can you not be Daddy's friend?"
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you liked our Facebook page? Brandy Vencel 13 238,191 12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran