Please turn on PMs!
Announcements/Please turn on PMs!
Please, as a general courtesy, turn on Private Messages in your User Control Panel. Especially if you're going to send them! I'm hearing from people who get PMs, but are unable to answer them, because people have them disabled.

If you need help, this thread explains what to do.

If you have an extra special reason to keep them turned off, that's okay. (We have them turned off for teen users, so that their parents will be able to monitor all their conversations.) Otherwise, please do leave them enabled.

Thank you!
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
Announcements/RE: Please turn on PMs!
Is there a way that you can make them auto-on for everyone and then have the option to turn them off?
Lesa McMahon. Full-Time Graduate Student. IL, USA.
DD21/AO graduate/FT college student [Heart <3]
lesamcmahon Wrote:Is there a way that you can make them auto-on for everyone and then have the option to turn them off?

Lesa, I believe they DO default to "on", but people are turning them off.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Mine wasn't defaulted to on. I had to go in and turn them on.
Lesa McMahon. Full-Time Graduate Student. IL, USA.
DD21/AO graduate/FT college student [Heart <3]
Thank you for letting us know. Mine weren't on either.
Raya, wife to wonderful hubby of 23 years. ❤️ DS 28, DD 21, DD 19, DS 16, DD 12, DS 5, DS 3. Happy homeschooling homesteader.