AO Retreat 2015: 'At Home'
Announcements/AO Retreat 2015: 'At Home'
[Image: Photo%25252020150319145953233.jpg]

The AO Advisory/Auxiliary is delighted to invite you to join us 'At Home' at the 2015 AO Retreat. [Whoopee! smilie]

The Registration Form as well as a list of local accommodation options will be coming shortly, followed by the schedule. We do hope to see you there!
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Announcements/RE: AO Retreat 2015: 'At Home'
(03-19-2015, 09:17 PM)Jeanne Webb Wrote: We do hope to see you there!

Be careful what you wish for...

Wild horses couldn't keep me away!!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 3 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • *blue*j*, Jeanne Webb, RochelleMarshall
When I glanced at the address and saw Virginia St., I thought it might be in Virginia for a minute. Maybe I'll have to take a road trip to IN.

Shelley in NC
Shelley - ddAOgrad , dsY9
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
The following 1 user Likes CottageSchool's post:
  • Jeanne Webb
Well, I guess it's more likely that I'll make it to the Kentucky conference. Shelley
Shelley - ddAOgrad , dsY9
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
So tempting...8 hrs for me...with baby makes 10. Will be considering this. Sounds lovely. Great picture. Very inviting to this tired mama. :)
Mama to five, ages 1-10. 
The following 1 user Likes RochelleMarshall's post:
  • Jeanne Webb
You had me at "numerous cups of coffee." Heehee.
DD (Year 4), DD (7th-PS), DD (9th-PS), DS (11th-PS)  "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea." Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The following 3 users Like Sonia's post:
  • Dawn Duran, MelisaH, RochelleMarshall
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Karen Glass is coming. Swoon.

[Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie][Whoopee! smilie]
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
This is so exciting! But I really hope your idea of "exclusive and intimate" is bigger than mine - because I've been counting all the advisory, auxilary, and forum moderators who have said they are coming and I'm not sure there's going to be any room left for us commoners.
- Mandie
Mom to Jack (16 - year 10), Sally (14 - year 9), Molly (10 - year 5), Gareth (8 - year 2), and Sunny (6- year 1)
Occasionally blogging at http://teachingdragonslayers.blogspot.com
The following 8 users Like carpeaeternitatem's post:
  • clay1416, cobweb, Lisa Russell, lklivingston, Primeperiwinkle, Sonia, Tracy P, WendiC
(03-27-2015, 12:27 AM)carpeaeternitatem Wrote: This is so exciting!  But I really hope your idea of "exclusive and intimate" is bigger than mine - because I've been counting all the advisory, auxilary, and forum moderators who have said they are coming and I'm not sure there's going to be any room left for us commoners.

We're thinking 100 - and 10-20 of those will be AA/Moderators.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(03-27-2015, 02:01 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: We're thinking 100 - and 10-20 of those will be AA/Moderators.

Oh, that's a relief! :) I was thinking closer to two dozen.
- Mandie
Mom to Jack (16 - year 10), Sally (14 - year 9), Molly (10 - year 5), Gareth (8 - year 2), and Sunny (6- year 1)
Occasionally blogging at http://teachingdragonslayers.blogspot.com
The following 2 users Like carpeaeternitatem's post:
  • MelisaH, Primeperiwinkle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Break 2015 LeslieNoelani 2 47,056 12-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep
  Forum Maintenance - November 2015 MelisaH 8 119,270 11-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: COMama
  Thank you to all who made the 2015 At Home retreat complete and special KarenG 3 62,042 08-02-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Megan Hoyt
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 531,828 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle
  Forum Update June 2015 MelisaH 1 38,328 06-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Last Post: jmoore2001us@yahoo.com