Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
Hi tech-ladies! I dont know if its possible, but I'm hearing repeatedly that there are study guides available for books  we're using that I didnt even know existed, and I'm still not sure where to go to find said guides.

Would it be possible to have links (for study guides and any other helps) in the 36 week schedule and/or the detailed curriculum/booklist, right next to the book concerned like the purchase/online text options are? I'm not so new to AO but I'm still struggling to find things, and especially struggling with not knowing that some really helpful helps like this exist. It would be lovely if it were possible. [Heart <3]
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

The following 2 users Like DaughterofEve's post:
  • laurke, Staceycanada
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
Alternately, a separate tab in the sidebar with all the study guides collected into one place?

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

The following 3 users Like DaughterofEve's post:
  • COMama, rachelrw, SunsetPoint
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
I think a big redesign is in the works, and these are excellent suggestions.
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 4 users Like laurke's post:
  • DaughterofEve, Oakblossoms, Paula Jean, phoebebopeep
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Study Guide links within 36 wk Schedule
Many times the guides are linked in the footnotes on the booklist. We do intend to keep improving this, though.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • MelisaH, phoebebopeep
Ha! Should I admit I COMPLETELY FORGOT there was a study guide for Ivanhoe until the second half of term 2? Probably not ....
Amy, who wishes to be a hobbit :)
Two homeschool graduates (DS20, DS19)
Currently homeschooling (DS16, DD13)
I never remember to use the guides anyway. . .
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 5 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Celeste, gabrielabocchini, Jeanne Webb, MelisaH, TNgal4blessings
(06-01-2015, 02:50 AM)Amy Jo Wrote: Ha! Should I admit I COMPLETELY FORGOT there was a study guide for Ivanhoe until the second half of term 2? Probably not ....

Thanks for letting me know, Amy. I don't think that I've seen a study guide for Ivanhoe as I've been planning Year 7.
Kay Pelham
Mom of One 20 year old young man (AO Year 0 to 12 graduate, as of May '21), Wife of One well-aged man
www.kaypelham.com
The following 1 user Likes KayPelham's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines
I think that nicely makes the point ;) Thanks ladies.

Are the study guides listed on the forum under the resources for each year? If not, that might help too.
N Richard (Y6), C Elisabeth (Y1) and A Thomas (tagging along with sister)
Sometimes they are, but not always. eg yr 4 has MHLW but not SoS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024: Report Typos/Dead Links Here LeslieNoelani 45 16,101 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Rondalyno
  Missing links under Years 9-10-11 1st Year Booklist AndreaMM 2 4,442 07-26-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Printing Issues with Y7 Lite PDF Schedule blingbloom 1 3,112 06-01-2023, 05:56 AM
  Classics for Kids links are broken busyncmama 0 2,126 04-20-2022, 02:46 AM
Last Post: busyncmama
  Year 8 link to Study Guide not working - FYI tkbbmom24 5 7,278 02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
  Trouble opening ODT schedule in something besides Microsoft Word CottageSchool 3 4,648 12-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  trouble editing ODT schedule charts CottageSchool 2 3,955 07-14-2020, 04:01 AM
Last Post: CottageSchool
  Artist Study DanielleGeriL 9 12,401 03-18-2019, 04:29 AM
  amazon links whippoorwill 4 6,650 04-14-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: whippoorwill
  audiobook links on curriculum Year pages rserb 12 16,188 03-20-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: rserb