Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
I am new to all of this and find it quite overwhelming. I was looking at an page talking about grammar. It had a link to a free college program. The link does not work? Help!
(07-26-2015, 02:15 AM)Brownies5 Wrote: I am new to all of this and find it quite overwhelming. I was looking at an page talking about grammar. It had a link to a free college program. The link does not work? Help!

Can you give me more info on what page you were on and what link you are trying?  (Also, I think this post should be moved somewhere else, but I'll be glad to help you, if I can...)
Amanda :)
Is it this? I think I noticed the link being changed the other day too. http://www.kissgrammar.org/

As a side note here is a thread where you can report bad links. :) https://amblesideonline.org/forum/showth...?tid=11467
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
Thank you so much for the new list!
Leah ~ Wife of 16 years to an organic dairy farmer
Mama to 7 precious children
ds13 (Y7), ds11 (Y5), ds8.75 (y3), dd6.5 (Y1), dd5 (Y0), ds2, ds born 6-5-15
Second-generation home educator, AOing from the start
My Lilla Rose
The following 1 user Likes blessedNjoyful's post:
  • phoebebopeep
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
How is this different from the old Y1-12 booklist? Because I just finished adjusting all that to suit my preferences (including all the Y7-12 Free Reads, composer and artist resources, etc.). I saw that the new list has a lot of recommended early readers, so that is new. But I thought the science changes were in the older list (which was still newer than the Y1-11 list). Or do I just have to go through each list and compare?
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
The following 1 user Likes islavet's post:
  • phoebebopeep
The Excel list did not have the science changes.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I am busily making changes to this list. I have been italicizing the titles of books that are available online for free. I've moved the Year 3.5 books to a separate tab. I've set up a separate tab for speeches, documents, short stories and essays that are not purchased as complete works. (The ones that require the purchase of a separate book I've left on the main booklist.) I haven't finished italicizing or listing titles on the speeches tab, so don't copy the list for your own use yet if you want those changes. I also plan to add the Year 0 books to a separate tab.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
I will wait before updating MY master list! Is there a way to save the spreadsheet to my Google Docs? I thought there was, but I can't figure it out.
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
I don't remember how exactly, but yes, you can copy it.
Kathy 
I create mine from the drive main page. I think it is drive.google.com. You click on "NEW" and then choose "file upload".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,014 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 49,591 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,395 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,840 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,548 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,568 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke