Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
If you have it open as a Sheet, the File menu gives you a Create a Copy option.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • phoebebopeep
I have now finished marking titles that are free online on the main booklist, and I've moved the essays, documents, etc. to a separate tab. I have not yet marked the free online free reads for the HEO years, which are on their own tab already, nor have I added the Year 0 books.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
I'm not sure if this applies here, but there are new titles available on the free Librivox from this list. Some of us are working hard to get all the books in the public domain recorded into audiobooks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 3 users Like Traversmom's post:
  • daisies916, Janice, lklivingston
Post notifications of each of those in the Tech Support Typos thread. Then we can add them at the next update!
Kathy 
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Janice, MelisaH
I have a question, which may save me a lot of time if I can only understand why the booklist is made this way. Why are the HEO Free Reads on another tab? I just a few months ago finished moving them all over to my own master booklist, so that I can easily look up books when I'm shopping. What is the rationale for keeping them in a separate list? Thanks!
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
There are way too many of them, and you don't have to buy them all.

The idea is that they would overwhelm the master list. But it's easy to copy and paste onto the main tab if you prefer having them together. I myself like to have just one list too.
Kathy 
  • MelisaH
Oh my goodness, I feel SO STUPID! But I have to share. :-) Tonight I started copying each book on the Free Reads list and pasting it into the master list where it belonged in alphabetical order... just like I did with the previous booklist. I was about 25 entries down the list, thinking to myself, "Now, why did Kathy say this was easy? It's rather annoyingly time-consuming." Then I suddenly realized I could copy and paste the entire Free Reads list and then sort by author again. Wow, have I wasted a lot of time on this project!

But thank you for the new list with easy visibility of which books are available for free!
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
The following 7 users Like islavet's post:
  • Amanda Hall, Dawn Duran, Katie Rose, Lisa-v, lklivingston, michelle dawn, phoebebopeep
I should have mentioned that. . . :-)
Kathy 
  • Katie Rose
I don't think this list incorporates the upper years' free reads (Y7-Y12). Are there any lists which do?
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
I think they're on a second tab in the excel file, DG.

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 2 users Like Subversive Gardener's post:
  • Dawn Rhymer, MelisaH

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,020 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 49,594 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,395 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,847 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,551 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,568 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke