Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
(12-16-2015, 12:12 PM)Dawn Girl Wrote: I don't think this list incorporates the upper years' free reads (Y7-Y12).  Are there any lists which do?

There is a separate tab to click at the bottom for 7-up
Stacey, mom to Kyle 26, Kayli 23, Thomas 18 and Brynn 9 (AO3). 
Now a grandma to Scarlett.
The following 1 user Likes Staceycanada's post:
  • Dawn Rhymer
Thank you, thank you.

This is wonderful. I NEVER saw those tabs. I'm now feeling a little less lost.
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 5 users Like Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • MelisaH, MrsH, phoebebopeep, Staceycanada, Subversive Gardener
I think I've completed adding all the Year 0 titles to this list. They're on their own tab. I only entered the titles from the "official" list, not the extra lists of Advisory and Auxiliary favorites that are at a separate link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(01-23-2016, 11:33 AM)lklivingston Wrote: I think I've completed adding all the Year 0 titles to this list.  They're on their own tab.  I only entered the titles from the "official" list, not the extra lists of Advisory and Auxiliary favorites that are at a separate link.

Thank you for all your work on the booklist!
Mom to one DD, Y4
Louisiana, U.S.A.

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis

The following 2 users Like phoebebopeep's post:
  • grecoaf, rejoicevermore13
(01-23-2016, 11:33 AM)lklivingston Wrote: I think I've completed adding all the Year 0 titles to this list.  They're on their own tab.  I only entered the titles from the "official" list, not the extra lists of Advisory and Auxiliary favorites that are at a separate link.

Thanks so much for the work that you do! (I think I need to subscribe to this thread!)
Today I corrected a typo in Dan Ariely's name (Year 12).
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • grecoaf
Added Langston Hughes to Year 6.
Kathy 
(02-07-2016, 06:47 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Added Langston Hughes to Year 6.

Hello Kathy! Thanks for this.

I'm new to this whole update my own google document as you make your updates. It is working well for me. (I get the email from this thread and I also subscribed to notifications on the document)

But as I went to add the Langston Hughes that you added, I noticed that I still had Alfred Noyes for poetry for yr 6. Did you delete it just now when you added the Hughes?

Or is my whole system flawed!???

I checked the AO page for year 6, and Noyes isn't on there, only Hughes. Did you (or someone else) update that page at the same time as the google document?

You ladies are quite something - exceedingly wonderful!

Thanks again
Antonella
I replaced Noyes with Hughes on the Google doc. Leslie updated the website yesterday too. Hopefully we got every place!
Kathy 
  • grecoaf
Corrected the listing for Solomon Northup.  That seems to be the correct spelling, rather than "Northrup" as we had it (although Amazon lists it both ways).
Kathy 
  • phoebebopeep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,047 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 49,605 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,399 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,856 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,554 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,574 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke