Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/Updated Master Booklist
Hmm. I'll more ably just type the changes into the Evernote list I already am using, but if I were just starting to collect the books, I would download it in the Google app or as excel and use In the Microsoft excel app.
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 1 user Likes laurke's post:
  • phoebebopeep
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
So excited to see what I have and what I need as I get ready to delve into year 6/7 and 8 with my kids.  Double purchase of books to be avoided!  Wonder what I'll find at the CMI!  
The following 1 user Likes HeatherRCHA's post:
  • phoebebopeep
Announcements/Re: Updated Master Booklist
I have booksapp on my Android phone. You can import a .csv into it. So I took the old list and put it into the booksapp format (in excel on a computer) and imported it to my phone (via email). I intend at some point to merge the updated booklist into my current booksapp .csv
Hope that helps!

(I keep track of which books I own by having a collection in booksapp called "got it".)

(I expect you could do a similar thing with other online library keepers or apps)

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
The following 2 users Like Subversive Gardener's post:
  • Hollie, phoebebopeep
I have used Google Drive to download the list to my phone. I edit it on my phone and those edits are synced to my Drive account. It works!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 2 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • laurke, phoebebopeep
Thanks for this list! So helpful to not have to do this work myself. I did notice that Euclid's Elements is on there twice, since you asked for possible mistakes to be posted here :)
Mama to 3 pre-k girls in middle TN
The following 1 user Likes naomibennett's post:
  • phoebebopeep
(06-13-2015, 03:21 PM)naomibennett Wrote: Thanks for this list! So helpful to not have to do this work myself. I did notice that Euclid's Elements is on there twice, since you asked for possible mistakes to be posted here :)
I'll check that, Naomi!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(06-13-2015, 03:21 PM)naomibennett Wrote: Thanks for this list! So helpful to not have to do this work myself. I did notice that Euclid's Elements is on there twice, since you asked for possible mistakes to be posted here :)
Fixed!
Kathy 
I'm a little confused. Is this going to be updated on the amblesideonline.org page? I just went over there and I got the old version.
http://amblesideonline.org/files/AOBooklistY1-12.xls
from this page
http://amblesideonline.org/curriculum.shtml

Thank you everyone for all the hard work!
Yes, I think it will be updated eventually, but I'm too chicken to do it myself. So it has to wait for Leslie to have time.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • grecoaf
If you download them as docs to an android you can efit it on your smartphone in the polaris program. I did, it worked well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,612 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 50,097 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,434 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 177,169 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,580 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,641 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke