Updated Master Booklist
Announcements/RE: Updated Master Booklist
I added Emma to the HEO free reads tab and Plutarch to the main list.  I did NOT try to tackle fixing the list of speeches for Year 9.   [I want to hide my head under a bag!]
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 4 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • amerebreath, Dawn Duran, rejoicevermore13, Subversive Gardener
No need for a bag icon, Kathy, you work very hard

Sent from my GT-S5310B using Tapatalk
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
Changed the author's name for Roar on the Other Side from Suzanne Clark to Suzanne Rhodes.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Eve_Marfa, gloriabluestocking, phoebebopeep
(07-16-2017, 10:02 AM)lklivingston Wrote: I added Emma to the HEO free reads tab and Plutarch to the main list.  I did NOT try to tackle fixing the list of speeches for Year 9.   [I want to hide my head under a bag!]
Thank you for your commitment, time and energy you put into making sure we all have what we need

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Thank you! I just printed and updated the new list to take with me to a massive book sale in October. [cheesy grin]
Updated Year 11's The Men Behind Hitler to reflect the fact that the book may be published under the name of the translator, H.R. Martindale.  This book is also available online for free, which the Year 11 booklist and the master booklist both already noted.
Kathy 
Added Year 11 Richard Wright's Black Boy to Biographies.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Kathy 
Added The Search for Planet X as a Year 6 free read.

Thanks to all those who have told us about needed corrections! There's a sticky Typos thread in Tech Support that is the best place to let us know when errors are found.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
Kathy 
The following 3 users Like lklivingston's post:
  • Natilla, phoebebopeep, Shellyp
Thank you!!
Just curious - are all these changes reflected in the original document in the first post? Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volume 2 of (updated) “This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States” Donna-Jean 21 24,014 09-12-2023, 07:56 AM
Last Post: marianelson
  Three updated Plutarch studies on the website AnneWhite 12 49,591 02-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Lesleydawn328
  Updated Madam How in text-only version (Years 4 and 5) AnneWhite 0 12,395 07-24-2020, 09:40 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  Year 9 Booklist and Schedule Change lklivingston 13 176,840 09-16-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: mama2lots
  Year 10 Lite Updated LeslieNoelani 0 25,548 07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,568 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke