AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
Announcements/RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
(07-02-2015, 07:20 AM)Dawn Girl Wrote: Today is the last day to order, correct?

Yes.
Jeanne in Australia
A Peaceful Day
Oh MY! I may just have to keep drinking coffee - I am trying to wean off - just so I can use this beautiful mug!!!!!!!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
Wow! What gorgeous artwork - who did that? And that quote sums up our goals just nicely. I'll have to start having people over just to provoke talking points ;)
~DaughterofEve~ (alias Jess)
Fully responsible; fully redeemed

You come of the Lord Adam & the Lady Eve, said Aslan, that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, & shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.

Announcements/AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
Oh my gosh, I want a whole set of mugs! Kathy W is bring one back to the NW for me, but I hope they are produced for future conferences so I can make a beautiful, thought-provoking set! Or... what about the same design and a different quote each year...?
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
The following 2 users Like islavet's post:
  • DaughterofEve, Dawn Duran
(07-02-2015, 04:16 PM)islavet Wrote: what about the same design and a different quote each year...?

"A wise and generous curriculum for all" is AO's standard quote because it sort of sums up why we do what we do and who we are. So that part wouldn't change.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
The following 2 users Like LeslieNoelani's post:
  • COMama, Dawn Duran
Announcements/AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
I was mostly joking. :-) I think it's a great quote to signify what the curriculum is and that it is not elite. CM just has so many good quotes!
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
Beautiful Mug - I wish there was a way to get them over here in the uk!!! [hmph] [cheesy grin]
Mum to 4 boys; J 15, N 14, S 7 and B 2yo, in Devon. UK
https://ingodsgardenblog.wordpress.com/blog/
Trust God and do the next thing.
The following 2 users Like Mum to 3 boys in England's post:
  • AgentOfS.H.I.E.L.D., phoebebopeep
Oh man. I want them! Boo hoo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Homeschooling with AO since 2001 - ds 15 Y10 and 4 AO Grads [balloon smilie] 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our book is here! Donna-Jean 13 10,950 10-18-2023, 05:11 AM
Last Post: heddsomewhere
  Our new book! Donna-Jean 13 11,679 10-13-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Zoo Keeper
  Living Book Press discount code lklivingston 0 6,250 03-25-2022, 09:28 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  A new kind of Plutarch book AnneWhite 25 82,772 09-16-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  #ao20years Coffee with the Advisory and Auxiliary lklivingston 11 38,880 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: JCE
  A New Book Buying Option for AO Users! LeslieNoelani 7 30,429 03-28-2021, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Subversive Gardener