AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
Announcements/AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
Please don't stop your silly threads, I for one love them. They bring a smile to my face and my heart feels lighter. I so appreciate your transparency and am so looking forward to meeting you IRL.

Don't stop sharing your wonderful self with us.
Moderator of Form IV, V & VI, CM Vol I, and History & Geography

Announcements/RE: AO Book Bag? AO Coffee Mug?
(06-20-2015, 02:53 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: I'm starting to reconsider all my silly threads.. 

We love you. Don't ever hide. [Heart <3]
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 1 user Likes COMama's post:
  • Primeperiwinkle
(06-20-2015, 06:50 PM)Joy Wrote: Please don't stop your silly threads, I for one love them. They bring a smile to my face and my heart feels lighter. I so appreciate your transparency and am so looking forward to meeting you IRL.

Don't stop sharing your wonderful self with us.

Yes! Yes! I, on the other hand, need to get better at my "silly" threads. I have to remind myself that no one can see my face or hear my snickering so I must communicate it in words.
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 2 users Like Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, MelisaH
(06-21-2015, 11:51 PM)Dawn Girl Wrote: Yes! Yes! I, on the other hand, need to get better at my "silly" threads. I have to remind myself that no one can see my face or hear my snickering so I must communicate it in words.

And emoticons ;)
Laura & sons, yr 10 and yr 0  [cheesy grin]
Blog, Pinterest, FB , IG, Goodreads
The following 4 users Like laurke's post:
  • COMama, HillaryJ, MamaSnow, Primeperiwinkle
:)

(That was very hard.)
Dawn, Georgia
"Knowledge is love and light and vision."  Helen Keller
Blogging at the CMER Blog.
The following 5 users Like Dawn Rhymer's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, COMama, laurke, MaggieAnnie, Primeperiwinkle
My mom never let me have red dye #40 when I was little. I don't really think much about it now, because I don't eat that kind of food much anyway. (except chocolate and that's not red. ;) ) But she said it turned me crazy. I still avoid kool-aid, mostly because I think it's nasty, but I can have the occasional red candy with no problem. Now I want to go crazy with it just to see how I feel. ;)
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
The following 2 users Like michelle dawn's post:
  • Lizzie Smith, Primeperiwinkle
(06-21-2015, 11:51 PM)Dawn Girl Wrote: Yes! Yes! I, on the other hand, need to get better at my "silly" threads. I have to remind myself that no one can see my face or hear my snickering so I must communicate it in words.

I can imagine your face now as I read your posts. Yeah, that's kind of funny actually. You could be totally serious and now I'll picture you all snarky looking ;)
(Everyone, if you haven't met Dawn Girl in person- you're going to love her!)
Blossom- AO Grads, '15 & '17. Children are born persons
Online classesBooks: Lulu and BlurbSet Your Feet, book 'reviews'

The following 4 users Like NorthLaurel's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, COMama, laurke, MelisaH
Kathy W, I PM'd you but I just wanted to confirm that you can definitely bring me a bag back to the NW conference before I pay for it! Thanks for offering!
Ariana
2nd generation homeschooler, part-time veterinarian, Coast Guard wife, and full-time mama to 14 yo boy, 10 yo girl, and 8 yo girl.
The following 1 user Likes islavet's post:
  • MaggieAnnie
I would LOVE a bag and mug. Now how to get it to California...

So jealous of all those going on the retreat. :)

Monica
Wife to one, Mama to six(!) crazy kids; K(11), L(10), A(8), J(6), C(4), and baby CH(2). Lover of good books and a strong cup of coffee. Living an adventurous, CM life in Southern California.
The following 1 user Likes monica626's post:
  • Celeste
(06-20-2015, 03:19 AM)WendiC Wrote: The coffee cup will be even better, but it will not be fine china. It will be a mug.  It's going to be GORGEOUS.  But I don't have a picture yet.   Take it on faith, it's purty.  

Picture! Picture! Picture!! Okay, life happens, I know. In the meantime, do you know how big the mug is? I need A LOT of coffee to get me moving in the mornin.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 2 users Like COMama's post:
  • Amy Jo Hines, Lizzie Smith

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our book is here! Donna-Jean 13 10,957 10-18-2023, 05:11 AM
Last Post: heddsomewhere
  Our new book! Donna-Jean 13 11,694 10-13-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Zoo Keeper
  Living Book Press discount code lklivingston 0 6,250 03-25-2022, 09:28 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  A new kind of Plutarch book AnneWhite 25 82,780 09-16-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: AnneWhite
  #ao20years Coffee with the Advisory and Auxiliary lklivingston 11 38,881 07-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Last Post: JCE
  A New Book Buying Option for AO Users! LeslieNoelani 7 30,429 03-28-2021, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Subversive Gardener