Beta Testers Wanted: Grid Schedules
Announcements/RE: Beta Testers Wanted: Grid Schedules
Phew!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

(08-03-2016, 02:23 AM)lklivingston Wrote: The downloadable grids are staying!

Kathy, are the .doc and .odt downloadable grid schedules able to be edited by users for their own use? Can people paste in their own books if they swap a book, or re-work page numbers? I know you can't do that with a pdf.
"Our aim in Education is to give a Full Life." -- Mom to 4 AO Graduates, Grandma to 3
"Practically, nearly, almost and in all ways visible to normal mortals Invincible" (due to the diplomatic immunity of Admin.) [cheesy grin]
(08-03-2016, 03:45 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: Kathy, are the .doc and .odt downloadable grid schedules able to be edited by users for their own use? Can people paste in their own books if they swap a book, or re-work page numbers? I know you can't do that with a pdf.

I do it all the time with the doc files.
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
The following 1 user Likes suzukimom's post:
  • RiverBaggins
(08-03-2016, 03:45 AM)LeslieNoelani Wrote: Kathy, are the .doc and .odt downloadable grid schedules able to be edited by users for their own use? Can people paste in their own books if they swap a book, or re-work page numbers? I know you can't do that with a pdf.
Yes.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Year 4 does NOT allow editing, even when I save it to my own drive :-(
Mom of 6  (DD 27, DS 24, DD 23, DD 14, DD 8, DS 5)[Praise God!!]
(08-11-2016, 05:44 AM)SunflowersAtHome Wrote: Year 4 does NOT allow editing, even when I save it to my own drive :-(
Please tell me what you have done to save it. That will help me help you.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(08-11-2016, 05:44 AM)SunflowersAtHome Wrote: Year 4 does NOT allow editing, even when I save it to my own drive :-(
Wait. You don't want to use the Google Drive copies from this thread. They were just test copies and haven't been updated. Download the .doc file from here:
http://amblesideonline.org/04sch.shtml

Upload that to Google Drive if you want it on Drive, or just open it in your word processing software.
Kathy 
I use Google Drive for everything in our homeschool. I thought these were great!
Hannah
Children 16, 13,  11, and 2 year old twins.
The following 1 user Likes Hannah P's post:
  • lklivingston
I'm going to remove those Google files now so that no one is confused by them. They aren't being updated. I posted them just as a test to see how it worked.
Kathy 
The following 1 user Likes lklivingston's post:
  • suzukimom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year 7 and 8 Lite Weekly Schedules LeslieNoelani 14 159,567 07-20-2017, 11:28 AM
Last Post: signsing