AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
Announcements/RE: AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
Reneging on this. We ended up orphan hosting for December and January. The boys go back mid Jan. I could host something after that. But I cannot do any planning at all right now.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
The following 2 users Like WendiC's post:
  • cobweb, MelisaH
Announcements/AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
Totally get it. Life and living sometimes just make life...well full. :)
Moderator of Form IV, V & VI, CM Vol I, and History & Geography

Announcements/RE: AO/ CM Meeting in NW Indiana (near IL and not far from Michigan)
I sort of figured this would be the case. But, we will do our best to get down there for the next one!
Is there a way to get notified of any future meetings? We make it to the Chicago area about once a year, and I'd love to drop in on an AO meeting if you'd let me! (And, though I just learned of the Jan. meeting, I'm sad that it's cancelled as we are heading there soon.)
Emily in Central WA
Mom to 4 boys (16yo, 15yo, 13yo, 8yo) and 2 little girls (10yo, 6yo)
AO Years 11, 10, 8, 5, 3 and 1
February will honestly probably be out for me, but I sure do hope we can do it again sometime. I found each time there was something I continued to think about and find helpful. Thank you, Wendi.
Moderator of Form IV, V & VI, CM Vol I, and History & Geography

Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad you can spend some peaceful, uninterrupted time with the boys.
Whitney
DH (36 years), Ivy 17yo dd in Y12, and two grown daughters
The following 1 user Likes cobweb's post:
  • Joy
(10-07-2015, 05:59 AM)Hi, I am new to the CM forum and was wondering where at your CM group is. I live in Three Oaks, MI. I am two min away from Laporte County in IN. I would love to join your group, if it\s not too far away, and also if you Wrote: [Image: 12112116_10206766077566467_7395901306027...e=568A80F4]Thursday, October 15th, just a touch more than one week away.

I hope to have some AO friends there with whom we can discuss nature study.  I have a couple of the books Miss Mason used, and I'll be letting others touch them for a pittance (just kidding.  You can't touch them)*

Bring your own favorite resource, and a snack.  I will provide coffee, hot tea, and water is there at the library (really this time- last time, I couldn't do the coffee and I forgot the plates, but I should be able to do it this time).

An unexpected bonus was that last time, Baby Grayson came, too- he's my grandchild who was in the NICU during the AO conference and for whom so many, many people prayed.  He might be there this time, too- because nursing babies and nursling toddlers are always welcome wherever AO goes.=)

Hope you can come.

*Okay, seriously, you can touch them. You can take pictures.  And it's free.=)
Oops, sorry part of my message didn't show up. If you are accepting new members and I'm not too far away, I'd love to join your group!
Thanks,
Amanda
I also would love to know about meetings in northwest IN! I am in southside Chicago and it's not that far.
Rebecca in Chicago (Hyde Park) Zionsville, Indiana!
Daughter, age 9.5, Grade 4 afterschooling // Son, age 5.5, Year 0 // Son, age 3.5, Year 0 // Daughter, age 1.5, Year 0
The following 2 users Like Rebecca G's post:
  • kater072401, MelisaH
I'm in the southwest suburbs of Chicago and would be interested in getting to one of these someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  #AOCM2019 AmblesideOnline’s Camp Meeting 2019 Donna-Jean 161 826,313 09-21-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: RMcDaris