Forum Maintenance - November 2015
Announcements/Forum Maintenance - November 2015
Hi All,

I plan to do some forum maintenance sometime in the next few days. I will try to give as much advanced warning as I can, but since I need to work the update around my husband's and my children's schedules...well, I may not know until I take it down to do the backup! But, it will be back up in a few hours.

There is also some other forum housekeeping that will be going on in the near future as well, so be watching for some other changes not related to the update!
The following 7 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • Dawn Duran, HillaryJ, Janice, laurke, lklivingston, lmichelleb, phoebebopeep
Announcements/RE: Forum Maintenance - November 2015
This should be happening tonight! See you on the other side! [Cool, man. Grooovay. Like, peace out and all that jazz...] [Who has a sonic screwdriver?] [. . .] [Dear God, I pray...]
The following 6 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • learnbev, lklivingston, lmichelleb, phoebebopeep, Ravenzmama, Subversive Gardener
Thank you for all you do. Get a big cup of coffee or tea and some chocolate.
8 kids in AO years 2-11. After traveling fulltime for 3 years, we settled in Alabama.... for now! 
Well, I think we survived it. I will be curious to see if the Search function improves - it was part of one of the updates. There was also an update for the Tapatalk App.

As always, if you notice anything odd, please let Phyllis or I know!
The following 4 users Like MelisaH's post:
  • Kathy W., phoebebopeep, RiverBaggins, suzukimom
Wohooooo!!!!!!!!!
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys that are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
The following 1 user Likes Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • MelisaH
(11-09-2015, 04:23 PM)Primeperiwinkle Wrote: Wohooooo!!!!!!!!!

So, how many time did you check it? [Cool, man. Grooovay. Like, peace out and all that jazz...] [cheesy grin] [Who has a sonic screwdriver?]
The following 1 user Likes MelisaH's post:
  • phoebebopeep
*cough* four. Lol. *blush*

I may be a mite addicted to AO... Hmmm. Oh well.
Katie
Laughing fellow rover in Spain, stumbling towards Christ with a hubby and two boys that are more precious than gold. (Currently in Y7 and Y5)
The following 5 users Like Primeperiwinkle's post:
  • Katie Rose, MamaSnow, MelisaH, michelle dawn, phoebebopeep
Announcements/Forum Maintenance - November 2015
I was ON the forum when it went down and I refreshed a bunch before realizing! ::face palm:: Silly me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
~ Bev ~ DD1 (age 10) Year 5 ~ DD2 (age 8) Year 3 ~
The following 2 users Like learnbev's post:
  • MelisaH, Primeperiwinkle
(11-09-2015, 04:27 PM)MelisaH Wrote: So, how many time did you check it?  [Cool, man. Grooovay. Like, peace out and all that jazz...]  [cheesy grin]  [Who has a sonic screwdriver?]

Ahem... 3. Or 4. Certainly no more than 5. I mean, my phone was right there; it only takes a second to check, and you never know when it might pop back up... I, uhhhhhh... never mind.  [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] [I want to hide my head under a bag!] [I'm just a little angel.]
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 5 users Like COMama's post:
  • learnbev, MamaSnow, MelisaH, Primeperiwinkle, Subversive Gardener

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website Maintenance Friday, July 21 LeslieNoelani 1 2,853 07-17-2023, 09:45 AM
Last Post: annebaiel
  Scheduled Website/Forum Maintenance lklivingston 4 10,850 08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Email Maintenance lklivingston 2 8,363 07-25-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Getting Started with the AO Forum AO Advisory 3 122,422 07-24-2021, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  FORUM MAINTENANCE Will Result in Downtime; Probably Today LeslieNoelani 2 16,229 09-30-2020, 03:01 AM
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,762 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  ATTN: Parents of teens - Do you know about the HEO Teen Area of the forum? MelisaH 5 98,920 12-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Last Post: ElizabethL
  Forum Email lklivingston 0 24,510 03-17-2017, 02:14 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Buy/sell forum Lani 8 153,564 10-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Last Post: phoebebopeep
  Forum closing (and Christmas party) Phyllis 0 26,380 12-18-2015, 10:26 PM