Happy 15th Birthday, AO!
Announcements/RE: Happy 15th Birthday, AO!
Happy Birthday AO!! Your collective wisdom, hard work, faithfulness, and love have blessed my family and I in immeasurable ways!
-Jennifer
DS14(YR8),DS12(YR6),DD8(YR3),DD5
The following 2 users Like Tupelosun's post:
  • Dawn Duran, Purposeful Abnegation
Happy birthday, AO. My deepest thanks to the Advisory who labored to birth this blessing and the Auxiliary who keep striving to grow and improve it. My family has been blessed beyond words.
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
The following 1 user Likes COMama's post:
  • Purposeful Abnegation
I'm new to AO but looking forward to sticking around for the next 12 or 15 years. I've already been so encouraged and challenged.
What a lot has been accomplished in 15 years, even without slick packaging. God has enabled you ladies to bless so many! May you continue to be blessed and He, glorified!
"How easy it is to fly on paper wings!"  (Helen Keller)
The following 5 users Like Rondalyno's post:
  • COMama, Dawn Duran, Janice, Purposeful Abnegation, Subversive Gardener
The generous gifts given here are overwhelming! Thank you to all who give so willingly so we can educate ourselves and our children in such an inspiring way.

Colby
The following 1 user Likes Colby1's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
Happy Birthday!  I feel like AO is so much more than a curriculum that we use for school, but right now I lack the words to describe its place in our lives.  So I'll just stick with saying that AO has enriched our lives so much more than I can express, and I can't imagine using anything else in our homeschool journey.  [Heart <3]
Heather
Mom to 8 (AO Years 11/12, 9, 7, 5, 2, 0, 0, and 1 graduate)
The following 4 users Like HeatherEllen's post:
  • Burnzy21, Dawn Duran, Purposeful Abnegation, Subversive Gardener