Save the Date!
Announcements/RE: Save the Date!
Big group of us in and near Louisville, KY area!! Woo hoo!!
Daughter of the King~Wife to the Best~Mother of 4~Lover of Books~
Best news I’ve had all day!
The following 1 user Likes Christa's post:
  • Elissa
Announcements/Save the Date!
Oh magnificent! Something to look forward to this whole year!!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8504F using Tapatalk
Mom to one DD, Y4
Louisiana, U.S.A.

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis

I’m so excited. I’m close to Nashville and would love to help any way I can!
Lisa R
Married to Dan, Mommy of ds 9/05, dd 10/09, dd 9/11, dd 8/13, and ds 1/16.
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
I live 27 hours away, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the Plenary sessions. I have listened to "The Heart of AO" and "Ends and Beginnings" and "Narration and Synthetic Thinking" and "Renewing Your Mind" and "The Uncommon Core" over and over and over.
Aussie Mum of four; trusting God - "for in my need, His power is displayed." Youngest is AO1 in 2020
I did check the price of flights, he he he
Aussie Mum of four; trusting God - "for in my need, His power is displayed." Youngest is AO1 in 2020
The following 6 users Like BecTasmanian's post:
  • Donna-Jean, Genial, Lifeasamomof4, nctmcalister, phoebebopeep, Subversive Gardener
(04-07-2018, 06:48 PM)BecTasmanian Wrote: I live 27 hours away, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the Plenary sessions.  I have listened to "The Heart of AO" and "Ends and Beginnings" and "Narration and Synthetic Thinking" and "Renewing Your Mind" and "The Uncommon Core" over and over and over.

Thank you for sharing that :-)
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 1 user Likes Donna-Jean's post:
  • BecTasmanian
I have a tin labelled 'AO conference or bust' where I've been throwing loose change but it doesn't have much money in it yet. I can't imagine saving enough in the next twelve months to get to America. I wasn't expecting another conference so soon...

Maybe next time. But I echo Bec Tasmanian. Please record, they have been such a blessing :)
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason
I looked at flights, but they won’t show anything past March 4, 2019! Haha I can’t wait!!!! Thank you! :)
Ambassador to a spirited little boy:
*Tango (age 11) Year 5
 - Northwest Connecticut
The following 1 user Likes Mrs.Honey's post:
  • Subversive Gardener
I checked flight prices. £450 for me to fly with a baby. I think it will stay with just dreaming, as I don't think I can travel halfway around the world on my own. I'm not that brave.
The following 1 user Likes HelenaBooks's post:
  • NicholsonUK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,292,717 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green