Save the Date!
Announcements/RE: Save the Date!
(04-07-2018, 06:48 PM)BecTasmanian Wrote: I live 27 hours away, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the Plenary sessions. I have listened to "The Heart of AO" and "Ends and Beginnings" and "Narration and Synthetic Thinking" and "Renewing Your Mind" and "The Uncommon Core" over and over and over.

I agree!!! I would pay for streaming or recordings, and hopefully that may help contribute to everyone's overall cost. It's just not feasible for me to go next year. Perhaps something like the streaming conference the Schole Sisters did?
Married to my love for 12 years. [Lovey-dovey smilie] Kenai Peninsula, AK. 
Mother to DS7- Y2, DD5 & DS3 & pregnant with DD- Y0
Midwife. Psalm 103. 
The following 5 users Like boatharbor's post:
  • CommonWilderness, Elissa, NicholsonUK, Sarah, thefinchnest
(04-09-2018, 06:05 AM)boatharbor Wrote: I agree!!! I would pay for streaming or recordings, and hopefully that may help contribute to everyone's overall cost. It's just not feasible for me to go next year. Perhaps something like the streaming conference the Schole Sisters did?
Ooh, that's a lovely idea!

Sent from my (usually) smart phone using Tapatalk
Elissa ~ Y6, Y3.5, Y1, and Y0 with my sweet boys
The following 2 users Like Elissa's post:
  • Genial, Subversive Gardener
It's highly unlikely that I could come from the UK! But indulge my dreaming... how much would it cost once I was there? How much for hotel, food, conference costs? Thanks!
England.  DD13 DS11
The following 1 user Likes LucyBeeH's post:
  • NicholsonUK
(04-10-2018, 08:04 AM)LucyBeeH Wrote: It's highly unlikely that I could come from the UK!  But indulge my dreaming... how much would it cost once I was there? How much for hotel, food, conference costs? Thanks!

Those details are something that still need to be worked out, Lucy, but we will be sure to share as soon as we have the details. Stay tuned!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 2 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • LucyBeeH, NicholsonUK
Can we please, please, PLEASE have a session about upper years science?
~Michelle
dd19 (AO grad), ds17 (Y11), ds15 (Y9), ds13 (Y7), dd10 (Y5), ds8 (Y3)
Amblesiding from the start
(04-10-2018, 11:26 PM)MichelleChoe Wrote: Can we please, please, PLEASE have a session about upper years science?

I like that idea. What else would people like to hear addressed at the Conference? No promises, but it's good to get a feel for what people are eager to hear.
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
The following 4 users Like Dawn Duran's post:
  • astralweaver, CrystalH, MichelleChoe, phoebebopeep
(04-11-2018, 03:12 AM)Dawn Duran Wrote: I like that idea. What else would people like to hear addressed at the Conference? No promises, but it's good to get a feel for what people are eager to hear.
Special Needs

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
cassandra. pastor's wife and backyard farmer.
years 3, 5, 8, and high school
instagram
The following 6 users Like Genial's post:
  • Dawn Duran, Elissa, Lisa Russell, MichelleDee, NikkiTBonham, phoebebopeep
Announcements/Save the Date!
(04-11-2018, 06:47 AM)Genial Wrote: Special Needs

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Yes! Dyslexia, executive function disorders, adhd, dyscalclia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 6 users Like Heather's post:
  • DarcieW, deefisher31, Lisa Russell, MichelleDee, NikkiTBonham, phoebebopeep
If there were evening sessions (that is after 5pm) that could be streamed maybe the Australians could watch it live together. That would make it an early morning (8am) but then we could have different sessions in our afternoon. That is we would run an Australianised version of the conference. Melbourne would be great.

How about that for an impossible dream.
Ditto for upper years Science; Karen Glass on narration : ) demonstrations of picture studies
Shelley - ddAOgrad , dsY9
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."   Milne
The following 2 users Like CottageSchool's post:
  • Genial, MichelleDee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,292,951 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green