Save the Date!
Announcements/RE: Save the Date!
I see the dates and time, but is there a specific location yet? I would love to start figuring out where to stay. Thanks!
(10-10-2018, 09:17 AM)Jennyd Wrote: I see the dates and time, but is there a specific location yet?  I would love to start figuring out where to stay.  Thanks!

The conference includes accomodations and meals fyi.
Lani
mom to 6 (4 graduates and 2 high schoolers)

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
The following 7 users Like Lani's post:
  • bbnaville5, COMama, Dawn Duran, Elaine Shutt, Heather, Jenna Dilts, TracyB
(10-10-2018, 12:33 PM)Lani Wrote: The conference includes accomodations and meals fyi.

Oh, y'all ROCK!!
Sarah L
Married to The Man — Mama to 3 girls: Teacup (early college), Tempest (Y11), and Tiger (Y8)
Moderator: Form I, Meet/Greet, Art — Blogging at A Generous Education
If you live in the Nashville area, does that mean you have to pay for accommodations also since it’s included  or are there two prices based on local or not?
(04-16-2018, 08:37 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: I think of you often since meeting in TX in 2016, Mrs.Honey! It was so nice to see your name pop up in this space again! 

And - your wish is my command.  ;)

Yay!!!  I've been wanting to add in Swedish Drill but haven't made it a priority yet and a session on it would be great!
The following 2 users Like JohnsonFamilyAcademy's post:
  • Dawn Duran, Mrs.Honey
(05-03-2018, 09:48 PM)HillaryJ Wrote: Are there any plans to make more of the AO mugs and tote bags, the ones sold at the Indiana At Home retreat?

I'd love this too!  And maybe t-shirts???  lol
The following 1 user Likes JohnsonFamilyAcademy's post:
  • kdernier
Announcements/Save the Date!
Just in case anyone missed this!! https://amblesideonline.org/AOCampMeeting2019.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mama to six little ladies, ages 13 to 5 - Currently doing Y7, Y5, Y4, Y2, Y1 and Y0
The following 3 users Like Queensuzie2's post:
  • Dawn Duran, Donna-Jean, Tania

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2016 AO Conference!!! SAVE THE DATE!!!! WendiC 517 6,292,945 05-27-2016, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Sendy_Green