Registration is OPEN!
Announcements/RE: Registration is OPEN!
(11-01-2018, 09:18 PM)teafairy Wrote: Kayla, are you going?  Anyone else from Melbourne? ::) -Adele hoffman

I am Adele! And I have a friend from Titusville going with me!
Kayla

P-girl 15y/o year 9, J-boy 13y/o year 6/7, H-girl 10y/o year 4, M-girl 6y/o year 0/1

Instagram @flourish.with.charlotte
The following 1 user Likes kdernier's post:
  • teafairy
(11-01-2018, 09:13 PM)MelissaM Wrote: Will we get a confirmation? Or do we just assume if we've paid and sent the email we are set? Thank you!

Per point #3 on the registration page:

Quote:3. Your registration is complete when you receive a return email from AOCampMeeting@gmail.com confirming that your lodging is secured.

This is a home grown operation with limited numbers of people manning the registration desk. We appreciate your patience as we do our very best!
“When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”~Erasmus
Moderating in History & Geography and Physical Education
(11-01-2018, 09:24 PM)Dawn Duran Wrote: Per point #3 on the registration page:

This is a home grown operation with limited numbers of people manning the registration desk. We appreciate your patience as we do our very best!

Thanks Dawn....after I typed and sent it, I remembered. [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]  Sorry, it's just so exciting!!  [!] [Heart <3]
Melissa - Homeschooling since 2007 (dd - 29; dd - 26; dd - 19; ds - 17; ds - 10)
http://reflectionsfromdrywoodcreek.blogspot.com/   https://www.instagram.com/melissaondrywoodcreek/
The following 1 user Likes greenebalts's post:
  • Dawn Duran
Thank you AO ladies for all of your hard work! My payment and email are done and it is early here in California so I am going back to bed.  [zzzz...]
The following 4 users Like Amy_Johnson's post:
  • Angelbug52502, Charlotte~S, Dawn Duran, kdernier
Thankful and excited! Praying blessings on all the planning crew and their families!
The following 1 user Likes Brownie18's post:
  • Dawn Duran
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
(11-01-2018, 09:40 PM)Amy_Johnson Wrote: Thank you AO ladies for all of your hard work! My payment and email are done and it is early here in California so I am going back to bed.  [zzzz...]

Same here Amy! (Hopefully I can get back to sleep with all this excitement hehe!)

We are so thankful!! I will be praying for all you AO ladies working hard during this busy registration time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 3 users Like Charlotte~S's post:
  • Amy_Johnson, Dawn Duran, Donna-Jean
(11-01-2018, 09:50 PM)Charlotte~S Wrote: Same here Amy! (Hopefully I can get back to sleep with all this excitement hehe!)

So true!!! The excitement has already kept me awake, but I'm a night owl so after only 3 hours of sleep, I hope I can get a bit more.   [Ha ha ha ha!]
Amy in Southern California - dd 17 (yr11) & dd 14 (yr8)
 "I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -Thomas Jefferson 
The following 1 user Likes Amy_Johnson's post:
  • Donna-Jean
SO EXCITED!!!!!! All registered and counting the days! Haha
Kristi (IG @woven_written_days)
Adventuring and growing in NE Ohio with our 4 - 16dd (year 11), 14ds (year 9), 11ds (year 6), and 5dd (year 0).  
The only thing that's good in me is Jesus!
The following 1 user Likes KLStephens's post:
  • Dawn Duran
Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps! Paypal and email registration. An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part. :)
Lani
mom to 6 (4 graduates and 2 high schoolers)

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
The following 5 users Like Lani's post:
  • Charlotte~S, Dawn Duran, Donna-Jean, kdernier, MichelleDee
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
(11-01-2018, 10:05 PM)Lani Wrote: Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps! Paypal and email registration. An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part. :)

I hope mine went through- it took at least a full minute of my gmail saying “sending” which never happens...I hope we didn’t break gmail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following 1 user Likes Charlotte~S's post:
  • Donna-Jean

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,769 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,815 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 93,967 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,764 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 531,836 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle