Registration is OPEN!
Announcements/RE: Registration is OPEN!
(11-01-2018, 10:05 PM)Lani Wrote: Ladies,

Please remember to do BOTH steps!  Paypal and email registration.  An hour in and this is already an issue with only receiving one part.  :)

Do you have to receive the e-mail from all roommates before the person who paid receives a confirmation?
Registered (and sent the e-mail!!!) I'm SOOO excited for this! Thank you ladies so much for all your hard work!!!!!
(11-01-2018, 10:22 PM)JLFelio Wrote: Do you have to receive the e-mail from all roommates before the person who paid receives a confirmation?

I'm not organizing, but per my experience this morning, only the person who is paying sends the email.  It has places to write the email address and names of your roommates.  

However, if you are talking about a group, I don't know, but I would guess that information is in the instructions or FAQs :)
The following 1 user Likes emmalehman's post:
  • Dawn Duran
(11-01-2018, 10:26 PM)emmalehman Wrote: I'm not organizing, but per my experience this morning, only the person who is paying sends the email.  It has places to write the email address and names of your roommates.  

However, if you are talking about a group, I don't know, but I would guess that information is in the instructions or FAQs :)

That was my understanding as well. I was hoping I hadn't misunderstood something.
(11-01-2018, 09:13 PM)MelissaM Wrote: Will we get a confirmation? Or do we just assume if we've paid and sent the email we are set? Thank you!

Donna-Jean posted something in another thread that might apply to some of you and I want to be sure you see it:

"One way you can help us: if your PayPal e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, can you note that on the form? We are having some trouble lining up your payment with your e-mail confirmation, since we don't recognize your e-mail.

If you have gotten a confirmation already, all is well. If not, and you have two different e-mails involved, could you send us an e-mail with "Lining up my Paypal e-mail" in the subject line?

And if you are about to register and your PayPay e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, please note that in your form, OK?

What a morning!"

So if you haven't gotten your confirmation yet, doublecheck your accounts from your end, and if your paypal email AND your regular email address are not the same, send them an email as per above.
Wendi C, Advisory, mom to 7, grandma to 14
Education for All, CM Journal/e-zine
Blog: WendiWanders
The following 2 users Like WendiC's post:
  • Dawn Duran, MelissaM
Also please note:

Lodge rooms are likely sold out by now (explanation below).

Please continue to register for the bunkhouse spots! :-)

(We are processing lodge room reservations, and based on the numbers that have come in, we are all filled up.)
Honored to be an Advisory Member. Mom to 4 (all grown), Mom-Mom to 5 (2 that I homeschool). 
God is safe to trust!  http://www.safetotrust.blogspot.com
The following 1 user Likes Donna-Jean's post:
  • Dawn Duran
DONE! Coming up from South Florida! :)
Nermarí Faría Broderick
Mom to 3 boys (Y11, Y9, Y8) and 1 rambunctious girl (Y4) [Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!] 

Find me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/BeautifulMessyMotherhood

~~ Southeast Florida / Broward / Coral Springs ~~
The following 2 users Like justNermari's post:
  • kdernier, Linz{at}home
Announcements/Registration is OPEN!
If someone tried for a lodge room, they would not have a confirmation email yet?

My friend was point person and says she put to give us bunk rooms if not possible to have lodge rooms

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Singing to myself(y9), ds1(2/11, y0) dd(01/13), & ds2(03/15).
The following 1 user Likes MrsH's post:
  • MichelleDee
(11-01-2018, 11:11 PM)WendiC Wrote: Donna-Jean posted something in another thread that might apply to some of you and I want to be sure you see it:

"One way you can help us: if your PayPal e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, can you note that on the form?  We are having some trouble lining up your payment with your e-mail confirmation, since we don't recognize your e-mail.

If you have gotten a confirmation already, all is well. If not, and you have two different e-mails involved, could you send us an e-mail with "Lining up my Paypal e-mail" in the subject line?

And if you are about to register and your PayPay e-mail address is different from *your* e-mail address, please note that in your form, OK?

What a morning!"

So if you haven't gotten your confirmation yet, doublecheck your accounts from your end, and if your paypal email AND your regular email address are not the same, send them an email as per above.

I didn't have a PayPal account but had the option of paying with MC which I did.  Will that take longer to figure out and process my registration.  I paid and sent in the registration form just after 6.
The following 1 user Likes libermom's post:
  • MichelleDee
Done! I can't wait to attend. I've attended another CM conference a couple of times, but there have been very few AO mom's there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [emoji106]#AOCM2019 Registration open again! Donna-Jean 5 39,768 11-03-2018, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Lani
  #AOCM2019 Registration to continue Donna-Jean 0 15,812 11-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Donna-Jean
  Registration to Re-Open for #AOCM2019 at 6 pm Central Time! Donna-Jean 16 93,955 11-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dawn Duran
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,758 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  2015 AO "At Home" Retreat Registration LeslieNoelani 37 531,811 06-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Primeperiwinkle