Buy/sell forum
Announcements/Buy/sell forum
Just a reminder to all in this curriculum buying/ new year planning season that the AO forum offers a place to buy/sell your used CM materials. Just be sure to read the rules for how to label your wares. All inquiries for purchase are done by PM so be sure yours is on. You can find it in the Resources area. Happy Shopping!
Lani
mom to 6 (4 graduates and 2 high schoolers)

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
The following 5 users Like Lani's post:
  • Brandy Vencel, Celeste, erin.kate, NorthLaurel, witheagerhands
Announcements/RE: Buy/sell forum
(04-19-2013, 09:53 AM)Lani Wrote: Just a reminder to all in this curriculum buying/ new year planning season that the AO forum offers a place to buy/sell your used CM materials. Just be sure to read the rules for how to label your wares. All inquiries for purchase are done by PM so be sure yours is on. You can find it in the Resources area. Happy Shopping!

Where has the Buy/Sell forum gone? I can't tell if I'm supposed to post in this forum or if the forum has been deliberately removed. :) I have "Laying Down the Rails" book and DVD to sell.

Hope you all are doing well today!
Anne ~ DS 14, Y9 + two AO graduates (DD 19, DS 18)
www.beautycounter.com/annehuitt
It is a sub forum under Resources.
Lani

Overseer AmbleRamble, Moderator Language Arts/Narration, Hot Topics & Mothering Large Families
(07-12-2013, 12:11 AM)Lani Wrote: It is a sub forum under Resources.

I have finally come over from years on the yahoo groups. I want to post items to sell but I can't figure out how to post. When I click "new thread" a screen comes up that says I am not allowed to be there. Thank you in advance for your help!
(10-09-2013, 08:25 AM)VioletMountain Wrote: I have finally come over from years on the yahoo groups. I want to post items to sell but I can't figure out how to post. When I click "new thread" a screen comes up that says I am not allowed to be there. Thank you in advance for your help!

I'm not an expert - but I see that your status on the Forum is "New Member". I imagine you have to have a "regular member" status to post in the sales sub-forum.... (to try to reduce spam...)

I know it's frustrating as you were on the yahoo group for years - but it really shouldn't take too long....

[of course, that is my guess for the reason - I may be wrong...]
AO - Canadian Style - Maplehill Academy
Delta 15-other; Echo 12-other; Foxtrot 10-yr4; Golf 8-yr1
"My Dear, much of the work in this world is done by people who don't feel so very well." - Karen Andreola
Suzukimom is exactly right!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
New Members may buy just not sell at first.
Lani

The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • Janice
I have some ambleside books I want to sell. I'm confused, is this the forum I can post to sell?

Thanks, Melissa
(10-09-2016, 01:42 PM)Melissa968696@yahoo.com Wrote: I have some ambleside books I want to sell. I'm confused, is this the forum I can post to sell?

Thanks, Melissa
Go to "AO Curriculum Help">"Resources" and you will find this:[Image: e2bfd9a4fbb352843b55a60aae7ed2b8.jpg]

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Mom to one DD, Y4
Louisiana, U.S.A.

“If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scheduled Website/Forum Maintenance lklivingston 4 10,849 08-12-2022, 01:15 AM
Last Post: LeslieNoelani
  Getting Started with the AO Forum AO Advisory 3 122,422 07-24-2021, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  FORUM MAINTENANCE Will Result in Downtime; Probably Today LeslieNoelani 2 16,228 09-30-2020, 03:01 AM
  Forum is open Phyllis 6 60,760 01-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: BecTasmanian
  ATTN: Parents of teens - Do you know about the HEO Teen Area of the forum? MelisaH 5 98,918 12-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Last Post: ElizabethL
  Forum Email lklivingston 0 24,504 03-17-2017, 02:14 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Forum closing (and Christmas party) Phyllis 0 26,379 12-18-2015, 10:26 PM
  Forum Maintenance - November 2015 MelisaH 8 119,270 11-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Last Post: COMama
  Forum Update June 2015 MelisaH 1 38,328 06-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Last Post: jmoore2001us@yahoo.com
  Forum was updated Sat. evening (April 25) MelisaH 1 38,569 04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Last Post: laurke