Possible Error in the Y1 Scheduled Bible Readings?
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Possible Error in the Y1 Scheduled Bible Readings?
I noticed that the NT readings scheduled in week 9 don’t seem to align with the weeks around them, and was wondering if this is an error in the schedule. Perhaps a holdover from before the Bible reading update that took place this year?

If there is a better place to submit this, please forgive me! I couldn’t find an email link so settled on the Forum.

Thanks so much for your help.
[Image: 4bbd84735d67837ff9da09a8478142e4.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Possible Error in the Y1 Scheduled Bible Readings?
The forum is absolutely the best place! There's a Typos thread in the Tech Support area here that's the best place, but I will investigate now.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
https://www.amblesideonline.org/bible#01

I think it's intentional based on the notes here on the Bible page.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Thanks! Never found the notes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Possible Error in the Y1 Scheduled Bible Readings?
At that link I posted, there's a brief description of the assigned story in each week. That's what I meant by "notes." I will ask Anne to be sure that's intentional, though.
Kathy 
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Possible Error in the Y1 Scheduled Bible Readings?
As I recall, yes, that's why. You could read from Luke to avoid confusion, but the other Gospels have more detail.
Anne White, Southern Ontario
My book page at Amazon
(10-27-2023, 08:26 AM)AnneWhite Wrote: As I recall, yes, that's why. You could read from Luke to avoid confusion, but the other Gospels have more detail.

So I think the Week 9 schedule reads from other gospels because the baptism account in Luke is really short.
Kathy 
(10-27-2023, 08:53 AM)lklivingston Wrote: So I think the Week 9 schedule reads from other gospels because the baptism account in Luke is really short.

Yes.
Anne White, Southern Ontario
My book page at Amazon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Error on Easter Hymn list KarenL 0 2,068 05-08-2023, 11:44 PM
Last Post: KarenL
  [split] Security error Barb Gifford 0 1,665 02-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Barb Gifford
Shocked Site not found error?? Mommychickadee 10 10,678 08-30-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: ARB
Shocked Year 5 chart/schedule error... FIXED :) Linz{at}home 12 15,742 08-12-2013, 03:44 AM
Last Post: amy in peru