Gmail accounts
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Gmail accounts
(03-25-2024, 04:49 AM)lastflicker Wrote: I received all the patio chats no problem two years ago. I just checked my spam folder and I had one forum notification there.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
How old is that notification?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(03-25-2024, 12:43 PM)lklivingston Wrote: How old is that notification?
From last month

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
If you're using Gmail, can you give me an update? Are you receiving emails from the forum? I know the emails come through if I send them directly from my email client, but I'm suspicious that they aren't arriving when they come from the forum itself. The address is aoforum@gmail.com.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I haven't gotten anything from the forum recently.
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 13)
I haven't received anything recently, either.
(There have been threads in the past few days in forums that I am subscribed to.)
Emily in Central WA
Mom to 4 boys (16yo, 15yo, 13yo, 8yo) and 2 little girls (10yo, 6yo)
AO Years 11, 10, 8, 5, 3 and 1
I have received no emails since 08 January.  I have tried re-entering my email address and adding the forum address to my contacts with no success.  No forum emails have shown up in my junk folder.
Jodi
wife of the Man; mom of the Miss, AO Y9
I have not received email updates to threads I'm subscribed to since sometime in March. Before that, it was hit and miss...
Chrysti, an American expat in the UK. Mum to 5 — DS12 (Y6), DD10 (Y4), DS8 (in heaven), DS6 (Y0.5), DD4 (Y0). In our 8th year of Home Educating.

I blog at HeddingSomewhere.org
I have missed a few direct messages - since January.
Danielle
Year 12, Year 10, Year 3 and Y1 w/twins
I don't think I've been getting emails about new threads in book discussion like I used to
Claire - Tasmanian mum sharing one of God's garden beds with four other 'Son-flowers' - DH (husband of 21 years), Little Bear  (DS 16yo, AO Year 10 - not so little any more [:P cheesy, cheesy!] ), Miss Muffet (DD 15 yo, AO Year 10) and Mouse (DS 12yo, AO Year 6).
"A child of any age should be a well-read person for his age." - Charlotte Mason

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orphan Accounts - Do you have one? lklivingston 0 2,329 08-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Last Post: lklivingston