HOW TO: Join a Private group
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/HOW TO: Join a Private group
Can you only join groups via the browser and not tapatalk? It's entirely possible that im just being dense lol. I just learned about the large families group and I'd love to participate over here more often

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk
Yes, just via the browser, but we can add you manually. Can you PM a mod from that area?
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
I can try, or play with the browser in the morning.

I think I took care of it for you from my phone browser. I wasn't sure I would have reception!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group
(10-08-2023, 10:46 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Yes, just via the browser, but we can add you manually. Can you PM a mod from that area?
Thanks!

Could someone please help me join the Parents with Health Challenges private group? I’m on Tapatalk. I tried joining via the browser but cannot remember my password to log in to my account. I requested a new one but haven’t received an email to change it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi! Can someone please add me to the LD/Special Needs group? I’m on Tapatalk. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe I requested to join the 42 Moms and Large family private groups, but when I click on the groups it says there is no content. I do have a check mark next to the two groups. I read this entire thread and I’m unable to find the control panel, I’m using the app, is the process of joining private groups different on the app? Thank you for your time and any help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: HOW TO: Join a Private group
(12-15-2023, 06:17 PM)Mishelly Wrote: I believe I requested to join the 42 Moms and Large family private groups, but when I click on the groups it says there is no content. I do have a check mark next to the two groups. I read this entire thread and I’m unable to find the control panel, I’m using the app, is the process of joining private groups different on the app? Thank you for your time and any help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You have to do this from a browser. The app doesn't have UserCP as an option. You can do it from your phone, but only through a browser.
Kathy 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to join the FB group 11ll11 4 3,084 01-06-2024, 02:33 AM
Last Post: 11ll11
  Access to private forums Elijah and Dad 2 3,312 10-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Phyllis
  Private Message Disabled Celeste K Engell 2 4,308 08-24-2023, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Celeste K Engell
Smile Private Messages Eowyn Bolivette 1 3,252 04-16-2023, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lklivingston
  Private Messages CrazyMama 2 4,088 03-01-2023, 05:03 AM
Last Post: CrazyMama
  Private Message disabled Friederike 3 4,998 01-31-2022, 11:38 AM
Last Post: lklivingston
  emcclellan please enable private messaging Jeff's Jessie 1 2,760 06-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Last Post: emcclellan
  Private Messages? thegirlwhopaintedtrees 1 2,783 06-29-2018, 07:27 AM
Last Post: HillaryJ
  yahoo group: AO-Member-Schedules MichelleDee 2 4,284 06-20-2018, 11:33 AM
Last Post: MichelleDee
  [split] Private messages for teens Bibba Book-Girl 2 3,924 03-29-2018, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Bibba Book-Girl