Help videos
Announcements/Help videos
If you need help registering, setting up your account, and getting started here, Naomi has made two wonderful video tutorials to walk you through all that:

Registering and Setting up your UserCP (User Control Panel)

Posts, Threads, Subscriptions, Etc
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
The following 3 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • Asiyah, PielCanela, SuePamp
Announcements/RE: Help videos
If the videos don't show up for you here, the direct links are
http://youtu.be/KKAxd6ekloE
and
http://youtu.be/7gm5fVg9M-0
Phyllis in Ukraine, with Jaan (AO grad), Raia (AO grad), Asya (age 16), Bogdan (age 12)
The following 2 users Like Phyllis's post:
  • kirnelson, Princefamily
Thank you so much very helpful!
by His grace,
Denise Willer
www.ylecoyot.com/nise/
The following 1 user Likes Denise Willer's post:
  • Alljoy
Thanks for your help.
your videos helped me climb the wall of getting myself weaned from the old group to getting on the forum. thanks for making the learning curve easier! it made a difference for me!
kyong a
gilbert AZ
I joined the forum a few weeks back but really didn't have the time explore it much. Today-I am down with a head cold and don't feel like doing much so I hopped on here and found the help videos. They were really well done and very helpful. I hope some of the moms that were having problems getting started on the forum would take a few minutes and watch these. I thought I would really miss all the email posts and that I wouldn't use the forum much because it seemed like it would take more time. I actually think it will be a time saver because I can now just read those sub-forums that pertain to me. Well done ladies of the Advisory/Auxiliary :)
Blessings,
Jodi-Marie:wife, Mama, Mom-inlaw, and Nana
1 Peter 2:5
The following 1 user Likes Jodi-Marie Drehmer's post:
  • lklivingston