Help videos
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/Help videos
You can edit a post but you can't delete it. And editing is only available for a few days. Otherwise, it makes threads weird when a post is edited or removed after people respond.
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(11-30-2020, 01:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: You can edit a post but you can't delete it. And editing is only available for a few days. Otherwise, it makes threads weird when a post is edited or removed after people respond.

That’s unfortunate thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3 
Tech Support (Parent and Student Access)/RE: Help videos
(08-12-2012, 08:23 PM)Phyllis Wrote: If the videos don't show up for you here, the direct links are
http://youtu.be/KKAxd6ekloE
and
http://youtu.be/7gm5fVg9M-0

I watched the second video and saw where the like button is, and it's not on my screen at all. I only have the options to reply and quote on the right side, and the left side has buttons for email, PM, website, find. I mostly use tapatalk, and that doesn't keep likes, so I was excited to get on here and show some like love but now I can't find the button anywhere!
(07-11-2021, 07:01 AM)MonicaC Wrote: I watched the second video and saw where the like button is, and it's not on my screen at all. I only have the options to reply and quote on the right side, and the left side has buttons for email, PM, website, find. I mostly use tapatalk, and that doesn't keep likes, so I was excited to get on here and show some like love but now I can't find the button anywhere!

Ah well, that's because I broke that plugin today, so it's not an option anymore for the time being.  Sorry!
Kathy 
For we are God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that we may do those good works which God predestined for us, that we should walk in them.
(07-11-2021, 08:48 AM)lklivingston Wrote: Ah well, that's because I broke that plugin today, so it's not an option anymore for the time being.  Sorry!

Thank you for the help!
Mama of 6 (YR 6, YR 4, YR 2, Preschooler, Toddler, and Baby) <3 
(11-30-2020, 01:51 PM)lklivingston Wrote: You can edit a post but you can't delete it. And editing is only available for a few days. Otherwise, it makes threads weird when a post is edited or removed after people respond.

Is this only the case on the adults' forum? I have edited posts I wrote six months ago.
I've still got joy in chaos; I've got peace that makes no sense, so I won't be going under; I'm not held by my own strength. --Firm Foundation

(07-12-2021, 05:06 PM)Maysaa Wrote: Is this only the case on the adults' forum? I have edited posts I wrote six months ago.

It's supposed to apply to everyone, but maybe something about the setting is not working.  I should check.
Kathy 
Yeah, I just tested it and I was able to edit a post from October 2020.
i created this world to feel some control...destroy it if i want
I know KB2024 has been routinely editing a post of hers, every month for over a year.
I've still got joy in chaos; I've got peace that makes no sense, so I won't be going under; I'm not held by my own strength. --Firm Foundation

It is fixed! I am now unable to edit old posts.