AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: having trouble posting in year 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It says I need a prefix and won't let me post. I'm not sure what that means? I know we need a prefix in the forsale forums, but I didn't think in Year 0, and if we do, how do we do a prefix there?
Have you tried recently? I know some of the technical behind-the-scenes ladies were mentioning some temporary quirks on the board as they did an update over the last couple days. It's not asking me for a prefix to post a new thread in that forum, so maybe it has already been resolved?
Can you let us know if it is still a problem, Derdsgirl please? We will need to look into it if it is. Also, what browser are you using? PC or tablet?
It still says I need a prefix. Here is the exact wording:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Thread prefixes are required in this forum. You must select a prefix for your thread.

I am on a Google Chromebook using Chrome.
Thanks, Derdsgirl.
Have you rebooted?
Thanks. I got it. That plugin had reset to default. I'm surprised you were the only one having trouble!

I hope the prefixes are still okay in the buy/sell area? Could someone please check that?
(04-08-2014, 04:44 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I got it. That plugin had reset to default. I'm surprised you were the only one having trouble!

I hope the prefixes are still okay in the buy/sell area? Could someone please check that?

Buy and Sell prefixes are fine.
It works now. Thank you!!