AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Avatars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The forum avatars didn't make it through the recent update. I just went back and replaced them from my old backup, but if you had uploaded an avatar more recently... sorry! It might be gone. Although, if you're patient with us, we might still find them.

That's just so you know. There was a problem with the avatars. There still is with newer ones. But we're working on it. :)
(04-09-2014, 09:17 PM)Phyllis Wrote: [ -> ]The forum avatars didn't make it through the recent update. I just went back and replaced them from my old backup, but if you had uploaded an avatar more recently... sorry! It might be gone. Although, if you're patient with us, we might still find them.

That's just so you know. There was a problem with the avatars. There still is with newer ones. But we're working on it. :)

The newer file is coming! Hang one!
Okay, they should be fixed. Please let me know if there's anything wrong now.
Umm, I can't change my avatar at all.
I wondered why many of the pictures were gone. It's good to see people's faces again. My new one is working fine. :)
(04-13-2014, 02:08 PM)DaughterOfTheOneandOnlyTrueGod Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, I can't change my avatar at all.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the problem? Everything (setting wise) looks normal for you. Is it just not letting you go through the upload process? Does it stop you at a certain point?
When I try to change it, it comes up with that my photo is not valid, and things like that. I've tried resizing my photo, but it still does not want to work.
Try again now. I had to fix something in the avatars folder earlier today.
I have, it's still not working. I changed it to this one, but I can't change it back to one of my own.

Okay. When I tried it five minutes ago, it didn't work, but it is now. Thank you.