AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Dumb question, but........ (how to view Last Post read in a thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there a way to read a thread from the last post read, sort of thing. I'm scrolling down through the entire thread to find the the last post I read and I'm sure there has to be an easier, more efficient way. I just can't find it[Oopsies! I'm so embarrassed!]
You should see a green arrow to the left of the thread title. If you click on the arrow, it will take you to the first unread post in the thread. (Not a dumb question--how can you know if no one tells you?)
(05-13-2014, 11:10 PM)KarenG Wrote: [ -> ]You should see a green arrow to the left of the thread title. If you click on the arrow, it will take you to the first unread post in the thread. (Not a dumb question--how can you know if no one tells you?)

Thanks, Karen! I just felt like I "should" be able to figure it out:) Hey, I'm sure you don't remember but we met a number of years ago when you were in PA. I think your family was on furlough, possibly raising support? It's been so long that I don't remember the details, but I think it was at a church near York, PA. A friend of mine attended there at the time and when I said I "knew" you from a email list we were on together she invited me to come. Small world, yes?:)
Oh my goodness, Kelly--of COURSE I remember!. I remember when you had the twins!
Really!?! Wow, I couldn't remember if we were still in touch then or not. The boys will be 13 in July, can you believe how fast it goes? Nice to "see" you again:)
That's brilliant! I never knew we could do that. I'm glad you thought to ask.
Ha! Cool, right? ;)
Hey! I never knew you could do that, either. Thanks for asking, because I'll be using this!
Hmmm. I've always wondered what that green arrow was for.
Is that green arrow still in existence? I don't see it anywhere...
Pages: 1 2 3