AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Images for Pinterest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to add an image to each page of the site (I realize this would be a big undertaking!), so one could pin to pinterest the links? Pinterest requires an image, so I can't pin certain pages that I'd like to have in my board for school year planning.
Thanks for considering!
We are working on revamping the entire website, and one of the goals is to make it all pinnable. So...yes...but these things take us forever. I think someone called us "glacial" once? That's about right. ;)
You can still pin the pages, using a different software. I can't remember what it's called, but it's a web site that let's you pin absolutely anything. If you go to my AO boards on Pinterest, you may can figure it out. Otherwise, I'll try to come back and post it later.
You copy the page (URL) you want to Pin, then go here http://pinstamatic.com/#website and paste it. It isn't perfect, but usually it will work. You can choose to have it do the whole page, which is long and annoying on Pinterest, or just a square of it...or at least you used to could...I don't see that option at the moment. (Yes, 'used to could' is really a phrase used regularly around here, my apologies to grammar nazis!)
You can upload a picture as a pin, then edit it and add the URL
Oh yay! Exciting!