AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Question on Y1 and Y3 bookmarks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I was printing bookmarks that were linked to in this thread. In looking at them, the CHOW and the Bible bookmarks have errors. Actually--several others do as well--including the Y1 Bible bookmarks. Black bars show up instead of text. This is such a fabulous idea, and I wish I could print all of them--especially the ones with the Bible texts. Is there another version of these somewhere? The link to the google doc file views correctly, but when you try to download or print, it no longer looks correct--the black bars appear. Is there a link to corrected pdf files anywhere?

Thanks!
(06-10-2014, 02:32 PM)Learning with my little ones! Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there. I was printing bookmarks that were linked to in this thread. In looking at them, the CHOW and the Bible bookmarks have errors. Actually--several others do as well--including the Y1 Bible bookmarks. Black bars show up instead of text. This is such a fabulous idea, and I wish I could print all of them--especially the ones with the Bible texts. Is there another version of these somewhere? The link to the google doc file views correctly, but when you try to download or print, it no longer looks correct--the black bars appear. Is there a link to corrected pdf files anywhere?

Thanks!

Hi Michelle,

Those were not created by the Advisory or Auxiliary. They were created by Moms here on the forum and I believe they update them. I say this because any changes on them would come from the creators.

That said, I just re-downloaded them to have a look and they are just fine on my screen. Are you opening them in your browser or Adobe (or other PDF reader like Foxit) separate from your browser?
Hmmm.... It looks fine in my browser, but when I download or open with Adobe, it doesn't download properly or print correctly. I might have my hubby try from work, on a different computer. It is not all the bookmarks--just about a third of them.
Michelle, I didn't create those ones, but I just updated and printed my Bible book arks out. If you PM me your email, I'll be happy to send you my files.
Thanks so much. Sarah, I will PM you now.
Michelle,

Did having Sarah email you the files resolve the problem? I just printed out both sets of Year 1's bookmarks with no errors. I have a couple of suggestions for you if you are still having problems.
I just printed these out and they printed fine for me. Just wanted to let you know. :)
OK. I was viewing them on my Mac, in Preview, and apparently it was some sort of a font issue. I emailed the pdf file to my hubby, and he printed them just fine. Sarah, thanks for your Bible book marks as well. I appreciate them!