AmblesideOnline Forums

Full Version: Subscribe to Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm so laughing at myself. I have just discovered the little button right below where I am currently typing which allows e-mails related to this thread to be sent to me. I have written so many questions and not selected that little button. So now I'm hunting for (and having trouble remembering) what I wrote to see if there are any answers. "Sigh"

This forum is so well made, I'm thinking on my feet right now, that there might be a way for me to see all my personal posts/threads. I'm going hunting for that feature as soon as I post this.

Hopefully this helps someone on the less savvy side like I am.

Gratefully,
Dawn
Colorado
(09-07-2014, 05:56 AM)heretoglory Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so laughing at myself. I have just discovered the little button right below where I am currently typing which allows e-mails related to this thread to be sent to me. I have written so many questions and not selected that little button. So now I'm hunting for (and having trouble remembering) what I wrote to see if there are any answers. "Sigh"

This forum is so well made, I'm thinking on my feet right now, that there might be a way for me to see all my personal posts/threads. I'm going hunting for that feature as soon as I post this.

Hopefully this helps someone on the less savvy side like I am.

Gratefully,
Dawn
Colorado

Go to "User CP" at the top of your page. You will then see a place that will list the threads you subscribe to, but below that, you will see a section called "Your Latest Threads". There, you will find all the posts that you have started.
(09-07-2014, 06:03 AM)MelisaH Wrote: [ -> ]Go to "User CP" at the top of your page. You will then see a place that will list the threads you subscribe to, but below that, you will see a section called "Your Latest Threads". There, you will find all the posts that you have started.

This is such a lovely feature. I have to admit, it motivates me to start all my questions in a new thread (as opposed to adding to old threads) for such easy access. I will still try to search out my answers first, but probably go this route if I'm looking for new (or a different aspect) of material covered in older threads.

Gratefully,
Dawn
Colorado
If you look at your profile (click on your name where it says "Welcome back, ...." at the top of the page), you can see all your posts and all your threads.